OFF THE RAILS - WHAT TO DO NOW

BubblyLady4

Hi all, well here's my thing -

Want to get my 2 and 1/2 stone for Xmas - and i am doing OK but this week i have had a blip. Started 100% Tuesday morning (WI Monday night), went 13 and 1/2 syns over on Tuesday, had 13 syns in total yesterday and today i have blown it :(

I have had at least 60 + syns already today and just feeling so rubbish.

i want to pull this week back - i guess i might not lose, but would you start a fresh now and stick to 0 syns until Monday or would you have some syns to stop straying again?

Any advice would be appreciated xXx

I would draw a line under it and start a fresh from now. I would still allow myself syns and just prepare to either maintain or a small gain. I would also up my superfree with every meal and drink loads of water. I wouldn't deprive myself as this would lead me to fall off the wagon again. We've all been there :)

Its a tad too early to say you've blown it, you've got 105 syns for the week, so far you've had say at least 90 so that's 15 syns left until WI on Monday, it's doable.

Just try & have fewer syns per day until WI, don't get into the 'i've blown it mindset' that will just make things worse.

Get yourself together & start afresh as though nothing is wrong. Plan some yummy meals, make sure you've loads of your favourite fruit & veg in & get back on track. You could be facing a STS or gain on Monday, but if you put the last few days behind you it won't be all bad.

Been there several times (and I'm only 8 weeks in!). Try not to panic. I agree with Happy Holidays, you still have 15 syns left for 4 days. If you allow yourself the minimum of 5 for each day then that's still only 5 over for the whole week. I have managed to claw back some losses that way. If you decide 5 isn't enough to keep you happy, go for 10 and you might maintain and already have several 100% days under your belt ready for a good start next week. I tend to find binges make me feel quite ill now as well as cross with myself, so try to use that as inspiration to get healthy again rather than sinking!

Thank you so much guys - you all just give me back my motivation and inspiration.

You're right Gwella - the binges make me feel really rubbish - tummy plays up, feel dissapointed with myself - just so not worth it.

Well BACK ON TRACK TODAY - going with what you've all said and not going to have 0 syns, going to stick under 10 - but lower if possible. So far today i've had a mullerlight and banana for breakfast, and a satsuma just now as a snack. Feeling good today - so here's to a 100% weekend and then to continue after weigh in on Monday!!

Not sure why i go off track, doing well - but dont seem to be able to have 100% week anymore and that's dissapointing, as although i am losing, it makes the losses smaller and slower. I need to have a 100% week and see that i can get bigger weight losses - think it's about trying to make some things i enjoy to eat. Like i have just recently found an amazing SW chilli con carne recipe - someone told me it from group, has a few tweaks to the one on the website and it is the yummiest thing i have ever made!! I would pick it over anything 'normal'!!!! I need to try and find some more things like that to enjoy to keep me going......i am gonna have a browse on here and maybe do some cooking this weekend!!!

Thanks all again xXx

Back