Off the rails :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Hannah11, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Hannah11

Hannah11 Member

Hi guys,
    I have gained 7 pounds in the past three weeks :-( feeling absolutely miserable! Anyone any motivation tips to spur me on to start again.. I just feel at a loss :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilacwine

lilacwine Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry to hear that Hannah - any idea why you have put the 7lbs on? Have you been pointing absolutely everything? I see you've only posted 4 times- do you come on here regularly? I find it keeps me on track by reading other people's diaries, problems, suggestions. I plan my week's meals and what days I am going to exercise. Do you have a small goal to aim for?

4. karocal

karocal Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    Set yourself small goals.. also i find eating little and often very disheartening when you gain weight..chin up and start fresh :)

5. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Hannah I've Also gone off the rails bit only for 5 days and managed to gain myself 4 1/2 lbs!!!!!! So know where your coming from but take heart put it into the past and best foot forward x x

6. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same here! Put on 3lbs in a week. Saying that, I didn't go to my meeting last week as I couldn't make it, so that could be in 2 weeks. Either way, I've been up down, up down and it's driving me crazy! WI was today so I'm starting from scratch....

7. Rednicola

Rednicola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Primal & intermittent fasting
    Me too girls got to goal 4 weeks ago and my motivation has left me I'm really struggling ...gonna have 1 last day off plan today and start again tomorrow before I gain everything I lost xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.