Off the rails :-(

Hannah11

Hi guys,
I have gained 7 pounds in the past three weeks :-( feeling absolutely miserable! Anyone any motivation tips to spur me on to start again.. I just feel at a loss :-(

Sorry to hear that Hannah - any idea why you have put the 7lbs on? Have you been pointing absolutely everything? I see you've only posted 4 times- do you come on here regularly? I find it keeps me on track by reading other people's diaries, problems, suggestions. I plan my week's meals and what days I am going to exercise. Do you have a small goal to aim for?

Set yourself small goals.. also i find eating little and often very disheartening when you gain weight..chin up and start fresh :)

Hannah I've Also gone off the rails bit only for 5 days and managed to gain myself 4 1/2 lbs!!!!!! So know where your coming from but take heart put it into the past and best foot forward x x

Same here! Put on 3lbs in a week. Saying that, I didn't go to my meeting last week as I couldn't make it, so that could be in 2 weeks. Either way, I've been up down, up down and it's driving me crazy! WI was today so I'm starting from scratch....

Me too girls got to goal 4 weeks ago and my motivation has left me I'm really struggling ...gonna have 1 last day off plan today and start again tomorrow before I gain everything I lost xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back