Off to a slow start, what am I doing wrong?

iwilldoit

Hi everyone,
This is my 3rd week at slimming world and I stayed the same. I have lost 3.5lbs so far on EE.

Over the last 2.5 years I have lost nearly 3 stone (not on SW another diet club and some of my own efforts) and this my final bit. I love the EE plan as it is how I eat anyway so not much of a change.

I have 7 lbs to loose and I know that doesn't seem much to some but it is important to me that I do.

I stuck to the plan 100% I am so disappointed and struggling to motivate myself :cry:

Firstly - well done on losing 3.5 lbs - in 3 weeks you are right on target as the recommended loss is 1-2lbs a week.

Dont stress about maintaining - as you are close to target i have been told that your losses can slow down.

Keep going - perhaps, change your foods, variety might help! and increase your water intake - also do you exercise? it may be muscle!!! x

For me I HAVE to be strict about one third Superfree, as I have a big appetite. I thought I was 100% on plan in the sense that I was counting all my Syns and doing all the necessary measuring but I wasn't doing well enough at Superfree. Some people seem to say that Superfree is even more important on EE as it's quite a generous plan as it's so inclusive of lots of foods. How are you doing with Superfree?

Back