Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Off to a slow start, what am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iwilldoit, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. iwilldoit

iwilldoit Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.28%)
    Hi everyone,
    This is my 3rd week at slimming world and I stayed the same. I have lost 3.5lbs so far on EE.

Over the last 2.5 years I have lost nearly 3 stone (not on SW another diet club and some of my own efforts) and this my final bit. I love the EE plan as it is how I eat anyway so not much of a change.

I have 7 lbs to loose and I know that doesn't seem much to some but it is important to me that I do.

I stuck to the plan 100% I am so disappointed and struggling to motivate myself :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Firstly - well done on losing 3.5 lbs - in 3 weeks you are right on target as the recommended loss is 1-2lbs a week.

Dont stress about maintaining - as you are close to target i have been told that your losses can slow down.

Keep going - perhaps, change your foods, variety might help! and increase your water intake - also do you exercise? it may be muscle!!! x

4. iwilldoit

iwilldoit Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.28%)
    Thank you, I am trying to vary my meals as much as I can. I could do more exercise and drink more water, I will give that a go x

5. sweets154

sweets154 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me I HAVE to be strict about one third Superfree, as I have a big appetite. I thought I was 100% on plan in the sense that I was counting all my Syns and doing all the necessary measuring but I wasn't doing well enough at Superfree. Some people seem to say that Superfree is even more important on EE as it's quite a generous plan as it's so inclusive of lots of foods. How are you doing with Superfree?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.