Off to buy my first pack!

Hey guys,

I have posted a couple of times for advice - Thanks for the replies.

I have just spoken to someone from the makers of Lipotrim and they`ve confirmed I can take it :D (the pharmacy said I had to ring and check first because of my underactive Thyroid).

Sooo.. I am just off now to buy my first pack!

It`s a bit daunting but my head IS in the right place and I CAN do this!!! I just apologise now if I come on here and whinge a lot (feel free to ignore me if I do!).

My only concern is that my daughter goes into hospital Thursday which will be my 3rd day which I`ve heard is a toughie?

Anyway, Please wish me luck!! I think I`m gonna need it!

Thanks, Sorry for the ramble!

LiSe Xx

Hi Lisa, I'm SO excited for you :):)

And rest assured, whinges, rambles, moans, rants are never ignored here ;) we all have them and we all support each other through them.

Good luck for every day, but especially day 3 - i hope everything goes well with your daughter.

Just stay strong, always have all 3 shakes every day, drink 2 litres of water at least (but no more than 4) and if you feel tempted to nibble then move away from the food - come on here, go out for a walk, read a magazine, ANYTHING!

You can do this - you've already had great diet success I see, so you know what it takes :)

i agree, day 3 can be hard but i'm sure you'll be so distracted with your daughter, eating won't cross your mind - so don't forget to have your shakes!!!

It is such an exciting time, wishing you loads of luck and please do come on here and rant and rave - like elle says, we all do!

you'll do great because you have the right attitude. Good luck!!!

Really pleased for you; you have asked the right questions and got your head round the whole diet and what is expected.....that is Step One and you will not be disappointed.

Hope all goes well on Wednesday.

The others have said everything, so wont repeat what they have said.

Just remember, there is always someone here and if not, they will respond asap! And ranting, etc...is what it is all about. We are here for one another and to give each other support.

Take care

Thankyou all so much for such a lovely welcome and great advice xXx

I am armed with this weeks "meals" and my sister who came with me has decided to try it too so we can support each other :D

I have decided on -

Strawberry Shake for breakfast

Chocolate Shake for lunch

Chkn Soup for Tea

Can I please ask, Is it ok to put ice in the shakes?

Also, Daft Q, But it is ok to use my toothpaste for washing my teeth isn`t it? :eek: Re mouthwash, Is it ok as long as it is Alcohol free??

Also, Am I ok to exercise? Or will my body panic and go into starvation mode? I have a cross trainer and rowing machine and one of those fat machines u stick on ur tummy to tone it up (I`m lazy lmao).

Thanks again, And sorry for the stupid questions!!!

I`m starting tomorrow so tonight I am going to have a yummy tea of a huge yorkshire pudding with some WW sausages, Peas, Sweet potatoes and gravy *YUM*!!!

Haha ramble over!!!

Love LiSe Xxx

Hiya, good luck with your journey :)

It is my 3rd day today and I feel absolutely fine, I think that mainly it is hard but not for everyone. After reading some dieters experience with day 3, this morning I was waiting for something weird to happen to me or make me feel bad but nothing. Kept myself busy and that was it, no different then yesterday.

You can put crushed ice in your shakes and coffee and use sweetners but they must be in tablet form not powder. I think once the shakes are a bit more sweet then they taste nicer.
I am not sure about exercise or toothpaste so I will let someone else answer that. But my advise is try and read some old posts. That is what I did, there are some great advice available.

Good Luck

Hi Sacred

Oh, so pleased your sister is doing it with you..what great support!

Ok, to answer your questions...Jesi has answered about the ice, etc....and yes, it is ok, I have mine with crushed ice,,lovely jubly!!

Re: toothpaste - you are ok to use and you can brush away all the time...brush your teeth and your tongue. Mouthwash, there is only certain types you are allowed. I know you can have Oraldene, as this is what I used. I know there are other types, but cant remember what they are.

Exercise..well, this has always been debateable, but someone did post the other week and had been told by LT that it was fine to exercise...just remember you are only on minimum calories so dont punish yourself too much. If you are used to exercising, then by all means do it. This is different to what I would have said a few weeks ago.

I wish I had done a bit more exercise now from the beginning,,now I am trying everything to tone up!!

Hope you enjoyed your last meal (for a while anyway)!!! I had a lovely Thai meal with friends the night before I started...well, all it leaves now is to say, GO FOR IT GIRL!!! Enjoy this journey,and remember, never be negative, or complacent! Just always keep that goal in mind and you will be quicker than you realise.

Keep us all posted and let us know how you are doing, as it may be a little tough at the beginning.

Take good care and good luck to your sister as well.

i dont think there is a problem with alcohol in the moutwash e.g. Listerine

I was told that we could have the original Listerine, the yellow one, hope this helps, but anyway you wouldnt exactly be drinking it!!!! ok so not unless you got really desperate!!!!LOL

Hiya x
don't worry, my husband was on hospital when I was on Lipotrim and I found it a tremendous help that I didn't have to worry about eating. I could totally concentrate on my husband. Just remember to take loads of shakes (and clean underwear) with you.
Good luck with your daughter.
This situation may help you through the diet (distract you)
The diet may help you through your daughter hospitalisation.
Let us know how you and your daughter get on
xx
Never worry about wingeing, we all do it. GO FOR IT GIRL !!!!!!!!

i only have the original Listerine and i am pretty sure that does have alcohol in it.

Thanks again for the lovely welcome & advice!!

LiSe Xxx

Hiya,
im just at the end of day 2 and everything going well so far, i love this forum and all the advice on offer, ive just been and bought some pepermint leaf tea to try and make myself a mint choc shake haha!!

Good luck!!

xx

Back