Off to join tomorrow....HELP!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Soontobeslinkylisa, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Soontobeslinkylisa

Soontobeslinkylisa Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Everyone,

I have been reading about the new pro points plan a and I am going to go and join tomorrow! Previously I have done Slimming World so I dont really understand how WW will work, can anyone give me a brief idea?

Thank x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello, basically all food and drink is given a pro points value. You'll be told how many pro points a day you are allowed to eat, using your age, weight and height. You'll be given books with some pro point values in to start you off. You can work out the points of any foods using the nutritional values on packets and they give you a basic cardboard wheel to do it. There's lots of help on here so just ask if there's anything you feel you don't understand :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.