Off to Lapland!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Well we debated doing it last year when people on here were talking about it but couldn't stretch to it but I have booked tonight for the four of us to do a day trip to Lapland to see Santa and have a sleigh ride etc etc.

Can't wait!! -45 degrees here I come.............

Well we debated doing it last year when people on here were talking about it but couldn't stretch to it but I have booked tonight for the four of us to do a day trip to Lapland to see Santa and have a sleigh ride etc etc.

Can't wait!! -45 degrees here I come.............

:eek::eek::eek: I am so jealous I want to go to Lapland to see Santa :sigh: Oh will you take some piccys and post them for us to see, PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE.:D:D:D

Sounds absolutely magical, you can really get in touch with your inner child, lucky devil!

Gx

Can't wait! We are more excited than the kids.

Will take lots of pictures! Just not sure if the digital camera will work at that temperature!

M.

Will take lots of pictures! Just not sure if the digital camera will work at that temperature!

They certainly do! My mam and stepdad went last year (56 & 58) and seeing as i am the youngest child (22) it is reasonable to think that they are mental just going on their own. They went for 5 days and said it was the best holiday they've ever had and definately would like to do it again.

The tip i would give you from them is to take those warming pads that you crack in half and they produce heat. You can get them from millets and slip them inside your gloves ;)

Have an amazing time!!

Back