off to the docs i go!!

toxicsgrl

Gold Member
my appt is at 5:40. im beginning to get a little nervous now! not because of weighing but because i generally avoid the drs as much as poss! i have social anxiety so panic in situations like drs or meetings or interviews etc. anything really that requires the attention to be on me, or if there are loads of people in a small area. yes im a freak!! :)

anyway, dr let me have late appt to avoid the crowds and my partner is going to meet me there after he gets out of work, for a bit of moral support.

looking forward to telling the doctor i have lost a 6.2 kgs (which according to various sources is somewhere between 13.5 and 14 lbs)

hoping he'll see im serious and give me the orlistat too, and i can take that aswell but then only allowed 45g of fat a day, split up into 15g per meal, split up into 5g per 100g, otherwise i'll be seeing some nasty side effects :eek:

going to tesco then to get some more shake powder and stock up on my new snack of choice, quavers! coz they are less cals than snack a jacks and cheaper and nicer :)

so, wherever you are in the world, think of me at 5:40pm and send postitive thoughts :) xx

I've got some orlistat, but I'm not sure whether to keep using them.....I don't really like the idea of takings pills but I was desperate. Good luck xx

oasis6918 said:
I've got some orlistat, but I'm not sure whether to keep using them.....I don't really like the idea of takings pills but I was desperate. Good luck xx

I would use them!! They are like gold dust!! Looked on eBay and they're like £130 for 60 tabs but u can only buy them in USA coz of prescription . If you don't want them you can send them to me :) I'm desperate for them! Xx

so i went to the doc and i could see how amazed he was at how much more confidence i had since he saw me last! i very proudly told him i had lost 6.2 kgs and he asked how. i told him i was on slim fast and having a healthy meal at tea time and healthier snacks. also that i no longer want or crave junk foods.

he said that as i am doing such a great job of losing weight myself, that he wont be giving me the orlistat as he feels its only a short term thing and the changes i have made in my life are long term ones. he wants to see me in 6 weeks for weigh check in just to give me a bit of a boost and something to aim for :)

so, all in all, it was a good session i think! x

That's really good, you've had a good result from the doc's and now you have something else to work towards for a weight loss goal x

Back