Off Topic but so excited that I have to share.

chelle2010

we (husband, son and me) have just booked our holiday for Aug next year.

Mexico :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, first long haul holiday.

5* 24hr all inclusive and we have upgraded to club so that we get the extra special things.

This now gives me the motivation to lose the rest of my weight and then also gives me time to learn how to maintain my weight. I will go on holiday, enjoy myself and come back and get back on CD to lose what I will have put on straight away.

So So excited, cannot share my news with family as they are very judgmental and I cannot deal with there attitude for a whole year, think I may tell them the day before take off lol.

Brilliant, so happy for you, and slightly envious :p

But why on earth would your family be judgmental? It's your leisure time and your money!!!!! I really don't understand when people can't be happy for others...

Anyway, your husband better watch his hot skinny wife, making sure she's not chatted up at every corner by beautiful Mexicans :D

How fun! There is nothing more motivating than a fabulous trip to look forward to. What part of Mexico? I have never gone on an all inclusive before...jealous : )

Brilliant, so happy for you, and slightly envious :p

But why on earth would your family be judgmental? It's your leisure time and your money!!!!! I really don't understand when people can't be happy for others...

Anyway, your husband better watch his hot skinny wife, making sure she's not chatted up at every corner by beautiful Mexicans :D

Hay, Thanks so much Book worm
J, Looking forward to getting into thoseslimmer cloths, still need to cover up as have my fare share of major wobblybits, rather have wobbly bits than being morbidly obese.

Family issues, think it’s mainly jealousy than anything else.

How fun! There is nothing more motivating than a fabulous trip to look forward to. What part of Mexico? I have never gone on an all inclusive before...jealous : )

Hi Maggie

Were going to Puerto Morelos which I understand to be about 20 mins from Cancun.

I Seriously cannot wait, planning already what we can do etc...

Well, good for you. My husband and I were in Mexico a few years back and it's beautiful. We were in Xtapa on the Pacific coast...near Acapulco. The fresh fruit is something to look forward to, delicious and healthy. Perfect for maintainence : )

You've got me wanting to plan a trip now! Lol

Back