Off Topic - Feeling a bit of an emo! :(

ruthontheedge

Monday morning and got that blue feeling.

Not had a good weekend, don't really know whats up with me.:sigh: Feeling very weepy n all emotional. Poor husband is cowering thinking it is something he has done but when he asks me i just start blubbing!!:cry:
Doesn't help that i am three weeks late (TOTM) and have took a test and came back negative so don't know what to do??? Yes i have done the thing that causes a baby (TMI?!) and we are kind of trying but think my head is just totally battered! Any advice??

Weigh in tonight even though i only got weighed last wednesday. Was going to cancel it till next monday as i put on an pound last week and i don't want to feel any worse about myself than i already do but then thought i would rather know if i had done bad then i can step on it.
Also money is mega tight and thinking maybe not get as much this week and just count cals on the 1200 plan and not have the CD products? - then think is this a good idea??

Sorry to have a whinge and bring everyone down on a monday morning

Hi Ruth,

I feel it is only natural you would be feeling a bit down in yourself if you thought you might of been pregnant and you so want a baby:hug99:

Don't cancel your weigh in tonight, it might do you good to talk to your CDC and see what she suggest as you have done so very well, your weight loss is amazing.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini - going to email my counsellor now with a little order and will get her to come round tonight.

Rang my doctors as well and a practice nurse is going to ring me later to have a chat.

xx

Back