Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Off topic: help with signature

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by batlo8, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am trying to add more to my signature but it keeps saying '500 characters maximum'. I can see that everyone else has mini goals and more than one ticker etc, how do I do that?

Also I cant seem to load up a photo to have as my avatar, there is just no option to do it. All help appreciated! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

I think its 50 posts for an avatar and extra signature space- get posting!! And check out the new and introductions part of minimins-theres a guided tour of minimins thats got all you need to know!!

4. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

5. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks hun :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.