Off topic! Welly Dillema!

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Have posted this else where but does anyone know where you can get extra wide wellies with a calf width of at least 55cm?! They can be long or short, my friend just wants some wellies that fit!!!

Does duo do wellies ???? Or evans

Joules have some extra wide (they don't always say on them, but they are cause I got some). Or try "huntress". Made by the hunters folk but for ladies (wider calf, shorter legs).

A lot of places do those adjustable ones, seen them in loads of garden centres. I had some which rolled down..

I got cheap wide leg wellies from the cheapy shoe shop whose name i can't remember??
Something like shoes express?
They were only about a tenner and up to a size nine.

xeilidhx said:
Joules have some extra wide (they don't always say on them, but they are cause I got some). Or try "huntress". Made by the hunters folk but for ladies (wider calf, shorter legs).

She found an adjustable pair on Joules and an ankle pair so think she's sorted. Was quite shocked when she told me the width she needed.. Thought I had big calfs!! (40cm)

Wore my wellies today and i could actually put my hands down in side. Last year they stopped my circulation .

sididd said:
Wore my wellies today and i could actually put my hands down in side. Last year they stopped my circulation .

Definite nsv sid!

Back