Off work this week

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Off work this week as it is half term so I must watch myself - have been a rather lazy today (away for weekend and rather tired) and when I am not busy I eat. Have plans to keep myself busy though for the rest of the week.
Just going to have my EM - Cottage Pie and steamed carrots.
WI tomorrow night.
Irene

Good luck with WI Irene. Hope you are ok. xxx

Hi
After a few weeks of STS I was hoping for a loss just a small one will do but 2 nights off plan may scupper that a leaving night was planned and then cancelled so I had Pizza instead and then on Saturday night a meal out at a Harvester and quite a bit of vodka and wine!!!!
Although we are having a taster session tomorrow night SWC has asked me to make a quiche so it will be quick discussing losses and gains.
Hope you are okay?
Irene

Are you a teacher Irene? Or off with the kids? x

I know how you feel Irene, I've been off today and I've sat around and thought about food like a big lump. I plan to go for a walk tomorrow if only to get myself out of the house x

Katherine - I am a receptionist in a High School and I must say I love my job, plus the holidays help!!!!
Fea good on you for getting out for a walk tomorrow, I am so looking forward to the lighter nights when I can get out and walk more.

Irene

Back