• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Off work this week

Off work this week as it is half term so I must watch myself - have been a rather lazy today (away for weekend and rather tired) and when I am not busy I eat. Have plans to keep myself busy though for the rest of the week.
Just going to have my EM - Cottage Pie and steamed carrots.
WI tomorrow night.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Reached Target. woohoo
Good luck with WI Irene. Hope you are ok. xxx
After a few weeks of STS I was hoping for a loss just a small one will do but 2 nights off plan may scupper that a leaving night was planned and then cancelled so I had Pizza instead and then on Saturday night a meal out at a Harvester and quite a bit of vodka and wine!!!!
Although we are having a taster session tomorrow night SWC has asked me to make a quiche so it will be quick discussing losses and gains.
Hope you are okay?
Are you a teacher Irene? Or off with the kids? x

I know how you feel Irene, I've been off today and I've sat around and thought about food like a big lump. I plan to go for a walk tomorrow if only to get myself out of the house x
Katherine - I am a receptionist in a High School and I must say I love my job, plus the holidays help!!!!
Fea good on you for getting out for a walk tomorrow, I am so looking forward to the lighter nights when I can get out and walk more.