Offers

hungary97

Anyone know of any offers on at the moment on the ready made shakes.

Bought some tesco shakes at the weekend and cant stand them so want to get back on the slim fast ones!

I have been looking everywhere for offers, but nowhere seems to have any at the mo. As soon as I thought about starting slim fast all the offers stopped!Typical lol! Do you have a savers or body care near you I find their shakes can be cheaper then everywhere else.. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Also looking for offers on Slimfast Cafe since I bought out Asda 2 weeks ago (56 shakes lol). I always check Tesco's when I'm in there and Boots online regularly. Let's post in here if we spot one.

There is an offer on at morrisons at the moment.

Havent been able to check which ones for though.

I bought 2 lemon meringue, 2 strawberry and 2 forest fruits and i got £1.49 off so dont know as to which flavour the offer is for.

Will let you know when i go in again tommorow!

*********** cut price at Sainsburys***********

I paid £1.05 each and less than £6 for the multi-pack of 6 on Slimfast Cafe shake (only type I like). Bought the lot in my local store. Seemed to be same price for individual ones but varied on the multi-pack.

Happy hunting.

its only the cafe ones that reduced in the 6 packs, chocolate and strawberry powders are now £3.99 and single ready ones made are £1.05!

Back