~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hey guys, hope you're all doing well. I'm doing ok on maintaining the weight thank god and havent put any on so far. Just have to keep this place fresh in my mind to make sure I come back!

Bevy, I cant believe how well you're doing...well done, 5stone is an amazing weightloss! btw, yeah you need 6 members to fill a team and a min of 3 results per week to put your team score forward.

Keep in touch guys....good luck!

x

Sorry Ladies I only had 2 results this week so couldn't post as you have to have at least 3 results to be able to post....

I am going to contact a few people to see if they want to join the team and wobbly are you still with us?

Hiya Kate how's things? Thanks for your comments, I lost 3lbs this week so have reached the 5 stone mark :D really chuffed!!! went out for a meal last night though but only had some meat and mushrooms so no damage done, I hope anyway.

Chat soon

Bev x

Morning Ladies,

We have two more additions to the team who should be along very soon.

Wobbly, are you still with us?

Hi Team 3,
Bevy says its ok to join you :wave_cry:. Thankyou!
I'm not quite sure what info you need from me as a team member, i weigh in for the first time on Monday so hopefully will be shouting about a loss soon! I'm hoping to lose about 4 stone before the summer.
Where is everyone from?
x

Hiya Muffin,

Welcome to Team 3 :)

My name is Bev and I am from South Wales, been on CD since the 1/12/2008 and I absolutely love it!! don't get me wrong it's hard going at times but it's really worth it so good luck on your journey :) so tell us a bit about you.....

What I need from you for weigh in is your starting weight as at last Sunday and then if you can pm me your (unofficial as you weigh in on a monday like me)loss for the week on a sunday before about 5pm or put your weight loss on the thread that would be great and if you are struggling at any time you know where to find us :)

Wobbly is unfortunately not with us anymore as she has had to stop CD due to medical reasons but sweet-like-coco has joined us and will hopefully be posting on here soon and there may be another one on their way.

Kate, how are you doing? thanks for the lovely comments, I feel brilliant at the moment I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be over 5 stone down in 3 1/2 months, this diet is the best thing that's happened to me!!! I hope you find your way back soon but you seem to be doing well anyway - chat soon xxx

Trisha, are you managing to stop picking this week? It must be hard especially as you are so close to finishing....

Lilsam, how's it going hun? are you feeling better than last week?

Abz, are you still about? how's the weight loss and the wedding plans going?

Well I suppose I had better get some work done so chat later all xxx

hi muffin welcome to team 3.

I'm from Bolton in Lancashire. I started cd in early August, but had 2 weeks off at the end of Aug for holidays and another in October. I reached my original goal of 10 stone, but have since changed this to
9 st 5, then 9 stone. I've got about 10 lbs to lose but finding it hard now as I keep picking at food.

Last edited:
Hi Bevy and Trisha,
thanks for your welcomes! :D
I think i might have to drop out of the team idea though as i am not weighing myself at home so wouldn't be able to provide results on a Sunday. It might sound silly but i'm saving weighing myself to just my cdc meetings otherwise if i have scales in the house, i'll become obsessed!
xx

muffin you can still be in the team, just use the wi from your cdc on what ever day you get weighed and pm this to bevy and she can use it for the next week

Ah ok, if thats alright?
Yay! I weigh in on a Monday so can send weight over then xx

Hello

Hi Team Three

I am Sarah Lou, Bevy has contacted me and I am in the team.. I'm on week 5 and I get weighed on a Monday night.. really pleased to be in the team and I look forward to joining you all on the journey :)

Hi Bevy

I read your post I will pm my start weight, I sent you a message yesterday.. I hope you got it my computer was playing up.. thanks for asking me to join the team.. x

Welcome to team 3 Sarah Lou, I did get your message and am really glad you are joining us along with Muffin and Sweet-like-coco :) do you weigh yourself at all? if you do then you can pm me an unofficial loss on Sunday before 4pm but if not then as Trisha said to Muffin you can give us your loss on a monday and I will use that for the next Sundays weigh in :) well done on your losses so far you are doing really well!!

How's everyone coping this week so far? I went for a swim today, it's the first time I have actually done laps since school and that was a while ago I can tell you, I used to have a pool in my garden in South Africa but used to just mess around rather than swimming laps but I suprised myself today and did 20 laps.... not all at once but definitely feeling better for it and hopefully it will help tighten up the bingo wings :eek:..... losing 5 stone so quickly has left me with some loose skin and I need to tone up.....

Have a great evening all xxx

Hi Bevy

I can weigh on Sunday, my scales match my cdc... have a good week, well done on your loss.. I am aiming for five stone as well, hopefully I will get to my first stone this weekend.

I think being in a team will really help me :)

I am sure you will be at the 1 stone mark this weekend hun, are you doing SS or SS+?

I am a ss girlie! i bet you feel fantastic loosing five stone.. I think I am burning energy tonight... I am about to become a young great aunt in the next few hours.. in fact I plan to be a trendy great aunt x

heya girlies rely sorry i havent posted in a while internets been playin up only just managed to get it working again how is every one i have had another 2lbs loss this week but working really hard to make mondays weigh in shift lol wellcome to the team all three of u. im bit confused of hu is in the team now and who isnt lol xxxxxx hope ur all doing well

Back