~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hi everybody, hope you are all good today, that special arrival mentioned yesterday arrived today - a gorgeous little great nephew x I know I mentioned it in the main forum but as I am alone tonight I am sat here feeling very grateful to the medical team who delivered him, he got very stuck and his breathing became critical, fortunatley they go him out in 8 mins... feel abit emotional about lt and wanted to share it.. have a good day tomo team 3 x :)

Ah Sarah Lou, congratulations to you and your family! I think births are always emotional, let alone when something like that happens.
Glad all's well xx

Thanks Muffin Muncher.. I can't have kids myself so I guess that's what makes him more special.. I have just received an email pic he looks like a scrummy muffin xx

Thanks Trisha I am off to Mothercare 2mo I am also trying to make a teddy bear.. he looks abit wonky... he maybe a much loved bear in time.. ha ha

hi sweet like coco, keep at it and don't let the slow losses stop you, that still over half a stone in a month.

My losses have only averaged about that, I suppose it depends on how much you have to lose, and if you have stuck to it 100%, I have to admit I haven't because I keep picking:copon: which I know I shouldn't, but I am getting there slowly.
what plan are you following?

Any weigh in's ladies? I have Sarah Lou's but I don't have your starting weight hun so if you can give me that but we still need 3 weigh in's so I can put them forward.

Sweet-like-coco, don't despair hun x how much do you have to lose?

Hi Bevy, hope you have had a good week!

I have sent you a PM with my weight, good luck to the rest of you ladies.
sweet-like-cocoa, don't worry about your losses, I am on medication that can affect my losses, usual for me is one to two pounds, anything above that is a mystery when it happens and that's not often, but that's ok as its still going in the right direction..DOWN! good luck for this week x

hi bevy I sent you a pm I was too late to pm you wi, and official wi not until later this week week( I've been doing unofficial wi on sun morning and pm that but as I was too late as we went out, will use official wi later this week if thats ok)

Morning Ladies,

How is everyone this morning? I couldn't put anything forward yesterday sorry as we only had Sarah Lou's weigh in and I stayed the same as I was a really naughty girl all week and had a chinese on Saturday night.

Oh well it's a new week and I am back on it full time as of this morning and raring to go!!

Sweet-like-coco, how much water do you drink because that makes all the difference, I have a friend who has the same amount as me to lose and started around the same time and has only lost 3 stone to my 5 stone and the only difference is that she only drinks about 3ish pints of water a day and I go through 7 to 8 pints a day and sometimes more, drinking water really does help and you have to have at least 4 pints a day.

Trisha, I get how you keep picking!! I am getting closer to my goal and this week all I have done is pick but I am determined to get back into it today!! I want to be finished now!

Have a good day all xxx

That's the fighting spirit Sarah Lou :) I had a bit of a blip last week (thank goodness I stayed the same) but been 100% SS since Monday and lost a 1lb so far so hopefully another 2 by monday and I will be 12 1/2 stone!!! the first time I have been that weight since goodness knows when! it's been more than 10 years anyway :D and it will mean I only have 2 stone more to go :D

I hope you are all having a good week and as Sarah Lou says let's sock it to 'em!!

hi hope everyone is okay. sorry I've not ben around much but my daughter needs the comp most of the week for course work for her a levels, just managed the odd 5 mins here and there

Hi everyone, didn't have a good week last week, kept cheating:break_diet:and sts at wi. going to restart yet again, and hopefully lose the last 10 lbs.

hope everyone else is doing ok

Morning All, sorry to hear you had a bad week Trisha let's hope you have a good one next week x

Any other weigh in's today? I have lost 6lbs this week so far so just need another 2 weigh in's and we can put them forward. come on ladies let's kick butt!!!

weigh in

Hi Bevy and the ladies of team 3

I am flippin feed up, I have been exercising this week, joined the gym and been walking.. hoping to speed things up and guess what.. I have stayed the same and i have been 100%.. :sigh: it just does not make sense.. offical weigh with cdc is tomo, well done bevy you have had a great loss .

I lost 4lb last week :) Xx

Back