~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

it will come off Abz, good luck with the wedding dress, have you seen one you like?

I've has a good day again so far, so I'm determined to keep it that way!

Hi - I have had a good day. Baby sitting 2 of my grandchildren tonight so I will have to be good! I always have more treats around!

Looking at the time - I have done it!!!!!! 1 pack left too. I save a choc tetra for evening. How have you done Tricia?

How did the wedding dress shopping go Abz?? The dress you linked is gorgeous - you will look fantastic. XX

Well - last night started off well. I was avoiding chocolate, popcorn and crisps until............ my 2 year old granddaughter fed me a raisin, then another, then another. So I then had a pice of fruit & nut followed by the rest of the bar!!!!!!

Did it stop there???? No - I had a vodka & coke when I got the children to bed cause I was mad with myself for eating the chocolate - where's the logic in that??

LOL we are both on 2 threads!!!! Have a good night - I will try and stay good!!! Get your daughter to put IM on your puter!! XX

Had my weigh in today and I've lost another 4lbs. NOt as much as I thought it'd be as I feel much better in my clothes this week. Still, better than nothing!

On a bit of a downer this evening due to being so hungry. Weirdly, I find it helps loads if I cook tea for everyone else in the family. It's like I'm cooking for myself, only I dont get to eat it...but it does make me feel better just handling food. Does anyone else find this?

Kate

Kate 4 lbs is a good loss, I wish I could lose that much I average at about 2 lbs if I'm lucky. Know what you mean about cooking tea for the family I enjoy cooking trouble is I've a tendancy to pick at things and have to cook them things I don't like to stop me!

Hi Kate - you should be happy with a 4 pound loss! That is really as much as you should expect. 3 - 4 pounds a week is the stone a month that CD says should happen. So - well done!!!!!!!!

I too am happy to cook for anyone and can easily resist picking when I am in 'the zone' : )

Thanks Wilma and Trisha, 4lbs is a good loss I guess, it just can't come off fast enough for me! I can't wait till I can get down to a size 16 again, just to shop in 'normal shops'!

How is everyone today? I'm looking after my sick 3 year old. She's got a bug...hopefully only a 24 hour one and I'm desperate for my 5 month old twins not to get it as that would be just a nightmare! Had porridge for the first time today and I have to say it's lovely. Am I ok putting cinnamon in it?

Kate

Wow - you certainly have your hands full!! Hope your little one gets better soon and doesn't spread the bug.

Yes spices are OK. Glad you enjoy it - I'm not that keen. I hate the plain one but can tolerate the apple and cinnamon if I need a change.

xx

Hi all hope you are well. Irene - just got to pop out and get the child bathed at my mothers - will pop back and sort results on my return (about 8ish)

Evening Ladies,

Abz, that wedding dress is stunning!! Well done on your 4lbs loss Kate, I've only lost 3lbs this week so far but my weigh in is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for another pound!! Been really hungry today for some reason but back in work tomorrow and it's easier then... I hope you all had a good weekend, I will be back in the morning with my weigh in results.

Bev x

did caryl manage to submit any results being ill as she was?

well i'm getting weighed tonight and i don't think it's going to be pretty. the good news is that i got my wedding dress on saturday :D the link is in my diary (see my signature) if you want to have a look. the bad news is that i moved up to the 1000 plan and seemed to pile on a couple of lbs just before weigh in. now i've moved up to 1000 before and continued to lose weight, but i moved up a week before weigh in. not two days. silly me. but i wanted to be able to go out for lunch on wedding dress day. so hoping for a sts, but my scales are being mean and my cdc's are meaner... will let you know how it goes...

abz xx

Morning ladies,

Mine's 4lbs for this week according to this morning's weigh in.

Chat later xx

Back