~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

What time is WI? Let us know the results. At least you have tried! X

OK - I will look out for you posting the results. Have a good day tomorrow and keep to it!!! X

hi guys
been bit awol lately.....but doing ok
looking forward to weigh in tomorrow luch time, and my friend will be having her 1st weigh in too, so should be fun lol
am thinking about doing one more week of ss+ then moving up the plans as i'm joining the gym again this week.
will talk to cdc about it tomorrow.... will need to go up to 1000cals, as i'll be doing a lot of gym work again.
so as i come towards the end of cambridge, i will have something else to focus on!
hope we all get good weigh ins this week
x

HELLO!!!!!!!

I am back! Utterly exhausted - child has been really poorly so we got stuck in france for an extra day as she was in hospital!!!! Now I am poorly and feel very rubbish. So havent restarted today - Don't think it is a good idea as I have gastroenteritirs :(

oh honey!! i hope you feel better soon!!

looks like we are all monday weighers this time around then...

abz xx

afternoon all!
6lbs off for me this week!!!!!
just over a stone left to do!

thanks abz...
oooh and my mate lost 9lbs too, so she's well chuffed lol

well done claire. I only lost 3/4 lb, not surprising after the week I had cheating etc. hopefully back on track and back in ketosis- just-.
Hope you are feeling better soon Caryl

hey trisha, its a loss, and you know you are getting back on track, so WELL DONE!
you really are nearly there!!!
x

well done on the ketosis trisha :D i'm heading out to mine in about an hour so i'll let you know how it goes. i'm hoping i've lost at least what i gained over christmas. 10lbs on my scales but i know it will be much less on my cdc's but i'm hoping for the 8.5 her's recorded :)

abz xx

Well done CeeKay and Tricia. It must get more difficult to lose when you are nearly at target. Good Luck Abz. I get weighed on Tuesdays so tomorrow is my first officail one since middle of December!

Hope you are feeling better Caryl.

hi girls.
as per my post on the main board yesterday, i am no longer on ss+ but am taking a big jump to 1500 (+) and starting at the gym today.
i had an almighty shock yesterday looking at a full length mirror whilst trying on some new bras and it really made me realise that my head hasn't caught up with my body by a verrrrrrrrry long way.
i had no idea i was that thin!!!!!! in fact i was getting annoyed at people telling me that i'd lost enough and it was time to stop!
i am just about in a size 12, and bought a size 34 bra yesterday. bit of a change from the size 26 and 46dd bras i used to wear.
i would love to hang around the team, but as i dont intentionally want to lose anymore weight, just tone, trim and tighten,i understand that i should go.
good luck to everyone, and i'll always be around if you wanna give me a shout!
xxx

wow claire!! that's amazing!! you have done so well. keep popping in honey. it will be great to see you. will miss you if you vanish all together!!

i lost 6.75lbs this last week by the way guys. my cdc's scales are never as kind as mine. mine say it's 10lbs :D ha. but then i am naked first thing on a morning i suppose...

am glugging water like a loon and hope to have gotten rid of that extra 2lbs of christmas weight by the end of the week :)

abz xx

Well done Abz - I was looking out for your post last night.

Sorry to see you go CeeKay but totally thrilled for you now where you need to be. Enjoy getting fitter and toned and do pop in to chivvy us all along.
XXX

Hi Team - Just had WI and I have put 7 pounds on over the last 4 weeks. Although I am not happy about that, I am relieved it wasn't more.

Being good! Hope you all are. :{}

7 lbs in a months isn't so bad given that that month was christmas wilma. i put on more than that. it will come off in no time if you get back in the zone. you're doing really well so far!! how is tonight treating you?

abz xx

Back