• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Official wk 1 weigh in....

Nice one!!x

Thank u ...i am very very pleased indeed :) just what i needed to get me through wk 2 i think XXX

So so pleased for you. You deserve it especially as you've been so supportive. Gonna be following what you do and trying to do as well. Good luck for the coming week x

Well done, defo makes me more excited to sart on Weds xx

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Omg! That's amazing! I'm in my first week weigh in tomorrow but I doubt I've done that much! Its fab hun !!!!

That`s a brilliant loss, Well done :D x

Ah thank u so much everyone.....id not have got this far with out u all and your support and advice!!! Any success i achieve is a team effort, so thank u!!!! im almost too scared to look too far ahead so il stick with getting through each day :) and hope i can get as close to my V day challenge as i can...iv got 8.5lbs to go! doubtful in a week but i sure will do my best :) i hope everyone is having a fab time on plan too xxx

:DWhoohoo! You go, Girlie! That's brilliant!

nikkinack

One 100% day at a time!
Congratulations girlie! Keep up the good work!! X

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
Well done, that's a fantastic loss!! That's really spurring me on for my (rererere) restart on Wed! :)

Oh WOW! All these replys and kind words!!! Thank u everyone, I am still amazed myself :) It has got me through today, i found today quite tough :-( just had a seasoned chicken salad type SS+ meal which iv looked forward to all day!!!! I cant believe im doing this!!! i hope u r all having a great day :) xxx

Really well done - that's brilliant

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Your fab! Zxxxx