officially 1 stone...ON!!!

totty

Personal Trainer
:cry:

well...its official now....from my goal weight...i am now 14lb heavier :wave_cry:

and my husband...bless hiss cottons:mad:...loves it!!!!...he keeps slappin my...backside....and tellin me i jiggle just a little...:eek: (he aint helpin lol):whoopass:

so i feel :giveup: at the moment...:lost:

Hi Totty,

what diet have you followed... and when did you put the weight back on?

Nas x

Hi Totty,

what diet have you followed... and when did you put the weight back on?

Nas x

Hi Nas

I followed my own diet...a healthy eating plan...but slowley...fell off the wagon:break_diet:

no-one to blame but myself...:cry:

have to get my backside into gear....but i just cant seem to motivate myself at the moment...i know i have to stop it :wave_cry:

i tried the calorie countin thing....

failed...only through lack of trying though

Got a personal trainer now though...session friday...hopefully that will kick start me back into gear!!!...:sigh:

i will never get into fitness instructing at this rate :wave_cry:

I am in your camp Totty - feeling so rubbish about my weight gain whilst holidaying in USA and just so busy socially that eating and wine has become the norm! I need to get motivated again as I am outa control and I hate it!
On a positive - we know that it can be got rid of quickly and our self esteem will shoot back up again!
Sometimes the fact that I find the diet easy when my head is in gear prevents me from starting as I keep telling myself "its easy to lose the weight when I am ready mentally!"
Am I crooked thinking?
I need to make a pledge on here and then stick with it! How about a joint one?

I am in your camp Totty - feeling so rubbish about my weight gain whilst holidaying in USA and just so busy socially that eating and wine has become the norm! I need to get motivated again as I am outa control and I hate it!
On a positive - we know that it can be got rid of quickly and our self esteem will shoot back up again!
Sometimes the fact that I find the diet easy when my head is in gear prevents me from starting as I keep telling myself "its easy to lose the weight when I am ready mentally!"
Am I crooked thinking?
I need to make a pledge on here and then stick with it! How about a joint one?

Now that sounds like a plan nadine!

What diet are you on?

New Here!

Hi There,

I'm new to the site and got started through desperation I guess. Sick with myself - started Lipotrim diet last year - stuck it for 4 months and lost 7 stone - felt fantastic and got a renewed sense of self, liked myself and didn't mind other telling me I looked well. started to enjoy shopping for a change and went and blew the whole lot - 1 year later, 5 of the 7 stone back on and desperately trying to get the motivation and commitment back to re-start LIPO! getting going in the morning - back to the pharmacy for the shakes and away I go, hopefully, really really works and so fast but I really struggle to get back on - any one else in the same boat?

Ariel

You and Totty can both do this. We all can.

We have lost weight before and know how to do it. Write yourself 5 reason why you want to loose weight and find a photo of yourself you dont like. Read your goals before you go to bed, when you wake up and before you sit and take the first bite of your main meals. This will make you determined.

Remember that confident feeling? Go and get it.

Bren
X

Well i have managed to kick my fat ass back into gear this week and managed to loose 3lb :D

fingers crossed i can keep it up! :wave_cry:

so back to wear i started wheni joined this site...i WILL do it this time :talk017:

Well i have managed to kick my fat ass back into gear this week and managed to loose 3lb :D

fingers crossed i can keep it up! :wave_cry:

so back to wear i started wheni joined this site...i WILL do it this time :talk017:

Well done Totty 3lb is fantastic!!!:happy096::character00255:

You are on your way!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone :grouphugg:

I am still carrying it on...hopefully another 1lb or 2 this week! :)

3lbs totty! Well done :D

You know you can do it, as you have already done it. You have to look at it positively :D

How much do you plan on losing?

Elie x

Hey Totty!

A big word up! on your loss...

You are doing it now, all it takes is some determination, goals, passionate reasons for wanting to loose the weight along with some achievements to keep pushing you along.

You must feel really chuffed.

Bren
XX

well i did, until i completely blew it yesterday!

i ate a sausage egg and cheese bagal for breakfast, an egg custard, cream sponge cake, a chicken stuffin and mayo sandwich for dinner, some chocolate raisens, a mchicken sandwich meal for tea with a cornetto mcflurry for after :wave_cry:

there was no need!!! but had a massive massive row with my husband....so it was his fault....:mad:...he knows i eat out of anger!:whoopass:

being good today, but still annoyed with myself:cry:

:break_diet:

Darling that's life!

At least you have managed to find a trigger, anger....

Lots of water today, have some teas and really just focus on a healthy day. You know exercise also makes you hungry, straight after for me and the next day. I always try to have a snack prepared in the fridge ready.

Anyway hope the fight wasnt too bad and you've solved things now. I have a motto/rule, if i do break my plan I dont think the day is done and dusted I get straight back on with it come the next meal!

Really then it's only what... hours or so until you are back on track, why see it as I'll start tomorrow!

Come on girl I'm with you.

Bren
XX

thanks hun x x

its not solved yet though, i dont feel like talking to him lol :(

Damn men they can be soooooo wrong, childish, unreasonable, pathetic, etc hope i covered the main ones!

Ps Not all men, just incase one is reading this!

Bren
XX

oops

to be fair...i think its mostly me at the moment :cry:

i put another thread in general weight discussion..:(

hi Totty,

It's a new day... so just brush yourself off and keep going!!! You will get there!!!!

Love Nas x

Back