Officially start today

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Just wanna say hello to everyone. I have been coming and reading on here the last few weeks with the intention of starting 5th jan. But couldnt wait any longer to join you all in these fabulous weightlosses. So here I am, started today.... woo hoo!!!:wave_cry:

hey there, i will be starting that week too - good luck, hope we make it :)

Just wanna say hello to everyone. I have been coming and reading on here the last few weeks with the intention of starting 5th jan. But couldnt wait any longer to join you all in these fabulous weightlosses. So here I am, started today.... woo hoo!!!:wave_cry:

:0clapper::shifter:Off you go down that track and ask for as much support as you need!!!:D

you are right we WILL make it - 2009 is going to be a slim year for us :)

me neither, this saturday will be my day to go to the pharmacy and start it all off! I am well excited, and nervous too.....but hey what have we got to lose but weight ;)

Yeah i was due to start the 5th. But started yesterday, and when i let my CDC know id started early, h(he did say to text if i did) hes away on holiday so im off it again, and cant restart until later in the week as id run out of packs :(

Hi and welcome to the board, that was bad luck on the CDC being away.

Back