Oh balls - first gain and blowout!

ChubLock

Silver Member
Oh shizzle - I gained 0.5lb yesterday - I know it's not much but still a bit gutting but still.

I didn't go over weeklies/dailies but did have 39 of them at the weekend so maybe I just need to spread them out a bit more rather then saving till weekend when I WI on a monday.

I also had a bit of a blowout at our Valentines meal yesterday...brace yourselves:

> Baked camebert (HUGE) with little crispy bread bites & chilli jam for starter
> 2 x large chicken breasts stuffed with mozzerella and wrapped in streaky bacon with a rather lush creamy mustard mash!
> Creme brulee.
> All washed down with sparkling wine x 1 bottle.

BURPPPPP!

I am feeling like I am not going to do as well next week but I need to get back into the positive mind set!

I am going out thursday night too so going to have to be good again but so hard sometimes.

i wouldnt use my weeklies on night before wi:) i wi on thursday,,usually drink my weeklies over the weekend and by thursday my body has forgotten:D

oh your valentines meal sounds yum:)

i had a blowout yesterday as well :(

have decided to use all my 49 weekly's to cover it and i'm also in the mind set at maybe a STS on sunday anything over this will be a surprise.

but the home made profiteroles were worth it all :D

I have had a blow out 2 weeks if that makes you feel anybetter. I BET I have put on more than 2 lbs :(

Scared to weigh.

It needs to happen sometimes. I tell you I am feeling crappy after eating all this **** food, so deffo back on the plan tomorrow!

x

Don't worry about it!
We are all allowed to have a treat sometimes, and it's just not the same knowing you've got to count it all. Just pretend it never happened and focus on the next week you're doing great! :)

I had a blowout over the entire weekend! D:
I am so scared for my weigh in on Friday, I am hoping to limit the damage with activity points, but I dont think I can do 89 before Friday LOL.
Your meal sounds lovely though! :)

I did gain 2.5lbs.

Never mind. Back on track RIGHT NOW!
Plan to eat lots of fruit to keep me full ... and go shopping for fresh veg etc tonight.

:)

x

Back