Oh bugger! Now I have gone and done it!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Bloody bloody bloody stupid me!I'm stressed to death and have just eaten 2 crumpets and 2 choc éclairs.Feel sick as a pig now and so cross with myself.
    Nowt i can do I suppose so onwards and downwards as they say,at least its a week today till I weigh in so hopefully can redeem myself!
    Please slap me!
    CDGx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. semi_skimmed

semi_skimmed Full Member

*SLAP* at least it was just one day and your still motivated to carry on. ive binged all weekend and feel dreadful really down and sluggish, so im back on it in full force today!
    you will be fine just keep motivated and promise yourself you wont do it again. everyone needs a treat every once in a while!!
    xx

4. katief

katief Full Member

Diet:
    About to start Cambridge Diet SS
    Hiya, I've eaten and drunk all weekend too but am back on it today, I think it's only human and although this diet is fantastic it's also very tough, especially for us girlies with our hormones to deal with on top of everything else. Put it behind you now and move on...what's done is done. xxx

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for stopping at 2 crumpets and 2 eclairs. I ate a whole bag of peanut m & ms at the weekend.

6. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

SLAP
    Get back on the water. Chocolate eclairs are not worth breaking your diet for.
    Now crumpets I can understand - what did you have on them?..............
    SLAP to self. Stoppit!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.