Oh bugger

RuthG

Gold Member
My brother and sister in law are coming on sunday to visit, and I've said I'd do lunch for them....

I think this is going to be my first real test :doh:

good luck! How long have you been dong it now?

Why not make them something you don't normally like? There's nothing easier than wacthing people eat food that you can't stand!

Also, try to get someone else to cook if poss, and if you do end up doing it, make it something easy. It can be really disheartening to spend ages over something you can't eat:rolleyes:

can you not buy something and pass it off as your own???
thats what id do... lol
mind you everyone would prefer shop bought to my cooking, it is awful!

Hey Ruth - don't panic hun!!!

I cook dinner for BF every night and manage just fine. I either cook a) something I;m not that keen on ;) or b) something that takes ages to prepare/cook so that by the time it's ready I'm full from the effort I put in and the smell of it cooking ;):D

Works a treat for me!!

Good luck with it - you'll be just fine :)

I told my SIL that I'm doing CD, but I know my brother will tease me, he's like that. I'm doing chilli con carne, because I can't stand that.

Thanks for the advice and support!

It can be done with determination and when they have all finished you will feel cockahoot that you stayed strong throughout. Your determination now will help you ward off other situations too - so it is good practice. Good luck xx

You can rise to the challenge Ruth, good luck!!

Gx

Back