Oh crap!!!!!

Surfer Sal

Ahhhhh. Was flying along. Doing so well. And then saturday night came. The usual. Pizza etc. so yes i did eat a slice of pizza, well i chewed it and then spat it out as guilt wouldnt allow me to swallow. But im worried now if ive messed up my ketosis by doing this. Saturday seems to b my hardest day every week. Im so strong all week and then saturday really messes wit my head. Blaaaaa

If you spat it out then you'll be fine, it won't effect your kitosis.
Maybe change your weigh in date to the Saturday or Sunday? That way cause you know you have a weigh in, your less likely to cheat. =)
Stay strong ^^

:/ Hope tomorrow's a better day for you, don't lose faith in yourself!

Put my mishap behind me. Powered on. Went to cinema surrounded by lovely treats. I sipped on blk coffee. What was motivation for me was i wore a top that didnt fit me three weeks ago and now does. Made me snap out of temptation state of mind and focus on d prize. Weigh in tomorrow. Please god good results.

What was motivation for me was i wore a top that didnt fit me three weeks ago and now does. Made me snap out of temptation state of mind and focus on d prize. Weigh in tomorrow. Please god good results.

. . . and there-in lies the trick. Thoughts of food should pass and make way for thoughts of smaller bodies and smaller clothes. The sooner that happens the sooner it all becomes easy. :)

I went out the other week with a load of my mates to celebrate three of our birthdays. I was drinking water all night until the early hours and I have to say I can't remember the last time I enjoyed being out so much. Everyone else was drunk but I was so full of the compliments I'd recieved I was on a bigger high than any of them. Even better was the next morning when instead of waking up with a stinking hangover I got up feeling even more chuffed with myself. Those are the things that make it worth while and are the things to carry you through.

Well done for picking yourself up again and keep focussing on those plus points.

Good luck.

I almost did the same thing....my daughter still has loads of easter eggs left and I couldnt resist...i put a huge piece in my mouth...it was like heaven...but then the guilt kicked in and I spat it out...also rinsed my mouth out to be sure I didnt swallow any chocolate!! :cry:

Good luck x

Back