OH dad has had a heart attack :(

amethyst

Banned
Oh took me to wales saturday as i have to stay here for hospital appointments for my daughter, and he was off to glascow with work for this week, he got up at 4am to set to get home early, and he had many missed calls on his mobile from his mum, his dad has had his first heart attack, lovely man, can not believe it, he off to shrewsbury now thats where they are camping, he been taking to the hospital. I feel so useless he wouldnt let me come. :cry: HE said he is concious thankfully, just hope he will be ok he only 67. Wish i was with him, so worried about oh, he will have his foot down all the way now on an empty stomach.. about 5 hours and he doesnt even know how to get there, hopefully he will stop at services to get a map.. so sad. :cry: wont see him for 3 weeks, only got my mobile, cut my phoneline off and my broadband, (in middle of moving to leic)am using the vodafone stick at the mo, oh only had his mobile with him and his battery is not that good forgot to stick it on charge lastnight.. :cry: I want to be with him so badly..

so sorry to moan, just needs some friends right now. Can not believe it..

so sorry hun, try not to worry hun im sure he will contact you as soon as he can, hope he is ok.xx

Im so sorry hunni, it all sounds very worrying and confusing - big hugs for you and im sure he will call when he gets the chance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh hun ((hugs))
What a terrible shock. Will keep everything crossed that he'll make a full and speedy recovery.
How come you won't see OH for 3 weeks, is that cos of work?
xx

So sorry to hear your news hun, sending hugs and my thoughts are with you xxx

Oh how sad, I hope he gets through this, as for you OH am sure he'll find a way to keep you updated on everything going on, wishing your family all the best.

what a horrible news for you and your dad. Hope he'll be up and about in no time. Remember, there is life after a heart attack, try not to worry to much. Virtually impossible, because it's your dad of course.

*big hug*

Last edited:
Sorry you and your family are having such a horrible time. I am sure OH would have loved to have you with him if it was possible, but you have your daughter's appointments to think about.

It is really hard when you can't be with him to support him, but he will have peace of mind knowing you are taking care of things on the 'home front' and once he has assessed the situation he will be in touch.

Keep strong and try not to worry too much you will have more information soon x

Hope his dad get's better soon, you poor thing, it must be so worrying and I can understand you feeling helpless for your poor OH, I would feel the same - you just want to do what you can to make it better for them

Hope you hear some good news soon x

Oh i'm so sorry big hugs to you from me.

aww - that's horrid to be so far away.

bigghugg and keep us posted!

arh hun hope ur oh dad gets better soon and im sure ur boyfriend will get in touch soon to tell u whats happening xx

im sorry to hear your news my thoughts are with you and your family xx hoping he gets better soon :)

So sorry for the bad news. Hope he's ok.

Sorry to hear that sad news hun, hope he gets better soon :):):)

Very sorry to hear your news, I hope he gets better soon. Be sure to keep us updated.

Love Mini xxx

Back