Oh dear! Help!

Rider

Banned
I have flu at the mo and have come into work, my mum has bought be a skinny latte but I forgot as I am a novice coffee drinker, it's made with milk!! I want to have it as I feel so crap it might make me feel better but is this a really bad idea should I throw it away? Xx

when you're unwell your body burns whatever you put into it faster as its working harder to fight infection, I'd think 1 would be alright xx

If it's a skinny one it would be made with skimmed milk, which you allowed some of on the ss+, so a little extra wouldn't make a massive amount of difference, the problem would be any syrups/or sugar in it. X

No it's from an organic cafe, just a skinny latte with nothing else. Has been sitting on my desk as I have been unsure whether to drink it! I was worried it might pull me out of ketosis. But thanks for your replies I think I may have it and enjoy it :) I love how this diet really makes you think before you put something in your gob! If only could think this way when not dieting!!

Xx

Back