Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh dear just had mouthful of crisps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vicky34, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Big mistake was doing kids lunch and had a mouthful if crisps! ( tasted really salty). I'm on week 12 and have lost 48lb so up to now but just lost it!. Quickly had a shake and moment has passed thank god. Hope it doesn't effect me to much .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Firstly let me just say CONGRATULATIONS on you achievements to date!!:D
    That sort of action is usually down to a lack of concentration, rather than and overwhelming need!
    Don't worry about it, but if you're concerned pop a piece of chewing gum in your mouth whilst your making food... Minty chewing gum and crisps are never a good combination!! ;)
    Don't worry one mouthful is VERY unlikely to affect your weight loss

4. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Thanks for the support. I think yr right it was just a moment, not helped by totm! Have to stay with it as want to carry on cd til at least OCt xx

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fantastic losses! I know you sometimes lose concentration and before you know it your picking, but hey put it behind you and forget it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.