Oh dear just had mouthful of crisps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vicky34, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Big mistake was doing kids lunch and had a mouthful if crisps! ( tasted really salty). I'm on week 12 and have lost 48lb so up to now but just lost it!. Quickly had a shake and moment has passed thank god. Hope it doesn't effect me to much .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Firstly let me just say CONGRATULATIONS on you achievements to date!!:D
    That sort of action is usually down to a lack of concentration, rather than and overwhelming need!
    Don't worry about it, but if you're concerned pop a piece of chewing gum in your mouth whilst your making food... Minty chewing gum and crisps are never a good combination!! ;)
    Don't worry one mouthful is VERY unlikely to affect your weight loss

4. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Thanks for the support. I think yr right it was just a moment, not helped by totm! Have to stay with it as want to carry on cd til at least OCt xx

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fantastic losses! I know you sometimes lose concentration and before you know it your picking, but hey put it behind you and forget it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.