oh dear

TC19

am struggling and this is my first week back..not a good start!

I had planned to do the extra easy but think am so off!! I cant get my head around the syns etc i.e. if i have cereal having to measure milk and weigh cereal...! I just feel as am eating all this food that am just gonna put weight on!! And to make matters worse my spin class was cancelled today!!!

Feeling a bit blah and could so with some encouragement

Cheers

Awww hun - the first week is so hard - why not have a look at some peoples food diaries ( i have one on here ) this will let you see what a typical day looks like x x x

Looking at food diaries is a really good idea actually. And you know the Extra Easy plan... I don't know, I just can't get my head around it! I've found that green plan works really well for me, so I'm just sticking with that for now and will vary when I feel like a change. If you are finding a plan hard, try another. It might work a lot better for you! Best of luck. And let us know how you get on!! :)

Lots of love from Caramelle X X X

Thanks guys - will def check out the food diaries, that'd help me! I only stuck with extra easy cause it was what I did the first weeks when I joined the groups SW! Perhaps I need to look at the books I got again and try something else...I just cant get into all this counting syns etc!!

How is everyone finding SW? Is the weight coming off as you expected/better/worse?

Off to check the food diaries...

I love SW. I have previously tried Atkins Diet - made me ratty as hell and I got sick of eating fatty fried foods, WW - quite liked, but the very slow weight loss and portion control demotivated me after a while.
With SW I like being able to eat as much as I like of 'allowed' foods and still lose weight.

Michelle

It's only a matter of time until you get used to it.
You only have to weigh the Healthy Extras and the rest of the Free/Superfree food is virtually unlimited- great isn't it?
Good Luck :)

Back