OH DEAR!!!

bo lady

im no expert and im totally struggling myself but surely half a boiled egg is better than a chinese? dont beat yourself up, i dont know how true this is as ive lost a bit of faith in my councillor, but she said if i really need to need or go for a meal to eat white meat or fish and veg that grows above the ground, drinks are vodka or white spirits avoid wine and larger.

chin up
xx

Hiya!

It's not the end of the world but you must get your head back in the zone, this diet works wonders but only if you let it do it's magic and that means really hanging in there for ketosis and drinking the water and staying abstinant, if you start to pick then the diet goes from very easy to very very hard so time to get stubborn, in terms of weight etc it won't make much difference at all so don't panic and just move on and forget about it, if you beat yourself up it will lead to the dark side (of the fridge!)

Oh lisa please don't drink vodka when on the diet, check out other threads about drinking on a VLCD as it can be very dangerous regardless of which spirit it is.

Mike

I gave in too the other day ..... mine was more than a bit of boiled egg ... it was 2 roast potatoes and gravy (argh!) A lot of us have blips, just dont let it bother you too much, accept it and carry on, otherwise you will will beat yourself up over it and then comfort yourself by eating .... and you dont want that. I found I wanted to eat probably due to the fact of not drinking enough.

Back