Green Days Oh dear!

buffy07

I think I have stuffed up bad. I thought was allowed 75g of extra light philly as a HEA and also thought 4 rice cakes would be HEB, this is not the case? Is there any way to salvage my day? I have had 35g porridge with apple and blueberries for brekkie, homemade soup with 4 rice cakes, ELP (45g) mixed with egg with salad leaves, tomato, cucumber and red pepper followed by melon and FF yog (1 syn as 100g Onken vanilla), oh and some strawberries.

Any advice most welcome.

Hi buffy07
Just looked a few things up to clarify-
you can have 75g philedelphia light as an A choice, and 110g philedelphia extra light as a B choice. Personally (and I know this is not 100% the rules, if a cheese has a B choice quantity on a green day I will also allow the same as an A choice) Either way, I wouldn't lose sleep over the philedelphia.

The rice cakes- I don't think there are any rice cakes that are a B choice as I don't think they are high enough in fibre. and i couldn't find any on the SW site but I'm happy to be corrected. I don't have rice cakes myself. :)

Also, I owuld point out that The Onken fat free isn't syn free anymore as they replaced the sweetner with sugar so now it has syns, about 4 or 5 per big pot.

I wouldn't call this stuffing up!! You've made a little mistake on hex's but it's not as if you've been eating doughnuts and chips all day, what you've eaten is still low cal and diet friendly and won't have done you any harm. Rice cakes you can syn at 1 syn per 20 cals.

I wouldn't call this stuffing up!! You've made a little mistake on hex's but it's not as if you've been eating doughnuts and chips all day, what you've eaten is still low cal and diet friendly and won't have done you any harm. Rice cakes you can syn at 1 syn per 20 cals.

Agreed, it was more of a blip than a stuffing up!

How you feeling now? Got your head around things? :)

I have not really been following plan for last few days, but tomorrow I am back to it. I think the problem is the 35g of porridge is not enough for me and I end up starving 2 hours later. I have made 45g for tomorrow and going to syn the 10g over. Although reading through some previous threads I am liking the idea of sweet cous cous, might give that a try:) Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day.

You could always try rice pudding for breakfast aswell

Back