Oh dear :-(

ILovePopcorn!

Confession time....last night I ate a whole medium thin crust dominos pizza followed by dominos cookies..... :-( I obviously still have no self control,but then again it's a one off,I'm back in track today,question is though should I reduce my daily points or anything before weigh in day as damage limitation or just carry on eating my normal points and keep my fingers crossed!!!

Track it all. It might be your weeklies cover your friday night treat! If not don't panic! Start again fresh today!! Thinking of you :) xx

sapphirestara said:
Track it all. It might be your weeklies cover your friday night treat! If not don't panic! Start again fresh today!! Thinking of you :) xx

Don't reduce any points just track and maybe do some gentle exercise and make sure you drink a lot of water :) you'll be fine! X

sapphirestara said:
Don't reduce any points just track and maybe do some gentle exercise and make sure you drink a lot of water :) you'll be fine! X

Thank you,I've been tracking today and not been naughty,going to do some just dance on the wii and what will be will be! X

ILovePopcorn! said:
Thank you,I've been tracking today and not been naughty,going to do some just dance on the wii and what will be will be! X

Yay! You'll be fine!! X

Back