oh! dear

Did you have any other syns, and one piece of cake isn't falling of the wagon!!!!!!

Sometimes we need a treat, if its going to be long term healthy eating then we have to occasionally have something :) 7 syns is a pretty good one, I had a muffin to celebrate my Open University module pass, got home and saw it was about 13 syns :O kept at it, and no serious damage was done, that is life!

Surely the whole idea of slimming world and giving you those syns is so that you can occasionally have a slice of cake/chocolate/crsips - whichever your particular vice is (I hope it tasted lovely)

I agree with everyone else, you haven't fell of the wagon. If you haven't had any other syns then you're still well under. I think people seem to assume that because they're eating cake, crisps, chocolate ect that they've automatically fallen off the wagon.... your syns are there to use on those types of foods, don't worry. Eat as much cake as you like, within syns of course.

P.S, you could have had another slice and still been under syns for the day ;)
Hope you enjoyed it!

Well the rollmops that I thought were free - were not unfortunately ....its a learning curve. I maintained my weight at the last WI just hope I can do better the next one.

Well the rollmops that I thought were free - were not unfortunately ....its a learning curve. I maintained my weight at the last WI just hope I can do better the next one.

So true it is a learning curve, I've been maintaining now for 4 years & often think things are syn free when they are not, I'm also a tad lazy now with checking:rolleyes:

Oh my goodness that's not a wagon fall,this is a wagon fall,you ready for this........ Be warned it's painful............I've been maintaining for just 3 months since I hit target,and yesterday........ I fell into nandos...... And ate my way through 58 syns!!!!!!! WITH A PUDDING!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it.
Thing is I can't beat myself up about it too much(although I have!) because it's the first time I've eaten this kind of stuff in 18 months. Will just have to wait till WI now to see the damage :(

I hope the WI went well for you, I went tonight and have I lost 2 lbs. The Nando's is not a bad thing, like my Mom says 'a little of what you fancy does you good' once in a while, why not, if you have been maintaining for three months I applaud you and say well done!

Awww well done! And thank you,but I think I got your 2lbs loss! Haha,I put 2 on,ahh well I think it was worth it mmmmmmm,steering clear for a while now,although I am gonna have a nice ice cream when I go to the seaside next week because it's the law! :) xx

Back