oh dear

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
well i was hoping for a wee bit more than what i lost ....
I only lost 1lb :cry::cry:
its getting less each week. you watch next week I'll be +1
GGGGRRRRR !!!

You've still lost a lb and thats great. Most people seem to be on a schedule lose at lot, stay the same or lose a little then lose more. So don't worry
Sue

1lb is really good hun!!!
Have you ever seen 1lb of fat?? Better still, you've lost an adult gerbil. Lol.

It's always a big loss in your first week and then your body goes into a 1-2lb a week pattern. It's perfectly normal and you should be really pleased, better off than on and if you lost any more than 2lb's, there's a chance it can go on quickly.

So stop with the crying smilies and make with the happy ones.
I'm really pleased for you! xxx

QUOTE'-Have you ever seen 1lb of fat?? Better still, you've lost an adult gerbil. Lol.- QUOTE'

An adult gerbil ??? LOL thanxs for the comments it was just a right downer . But who knows what next week will bring.
I will try and stay positive .
Just put a big pan of belly filling soup on !!!- munch on that for a few days

1lb loss is a loss and a brilliant one at that. Go to the shop and pick up a lb bag of sugar, you will be surprised.

Try and look at your weightloss over a 4 week period. We always lose weight at different times of the month due to hormonal changes etc. You have lost 10lbs in 3 weeks so far. Thats an average of 3.3lbs per week which is actually better than expected. And it also took a long time to go on so it won't come off over night. Any lose should be celebrated, no matter how small.

Just imagine how big that 1lb would seem if you had put it on rather than lost it? 1lb always seems more when its going on than coming off! So cheer up, next week will be great! :D

1lb is a normal loss you should be happy. That is 2 blocks of butter. Well done!

If I lost a 1lb a week I would be very happy, in 14 weeks, a stone, well done. Keep chipping off that bit every week and you will get to where you want to be.:D

Back