Oh Dear...

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
It's the day before weigh in and I just ate crisps and chocolate. :copon:

I know, I know! I managed to stick to TS for a week and then I fall at the last hurdle!

I wonder how it will affect my weigh in tomorrow?! Do I even dare to step on the scales tomorrow?!

I don't even know what happened. I just "felt like it" and the feeling just took over. :cry:

Try not to be too hard on yourself. You've done really well so far, see this as a blip and get back on track straight away. Carry on and weigh in as usual it probably won't effect your weight loss too much if at all - and if it does its best to face up to it straight away so you can get back on track.

Hugs, Vanda:grouphugg:

Hi Lisa, I agree with what Vanda says. It shouldn't affect you too much. Weigh in as normal and carry on as if it didn't happen.

Hi Lisa

Youlost 2lb so thats still really good! I havnt been very well so I have completely fallen off the wagon, really fed up with myself but need to get back to it, dont know why I am struggling so much because I was so determind before.

Any way heres to another week and getting back on track............we can do it!

Thanks girls :)

Becky - good luck with getting back on track this week. I seem to be doing the same thing. I'll stick to it for a few days (maybe even a week) and then I'll eat something I'm not supposed to...then the cycle begins again.

I was bad today for lunch - had a Dominos pizza. But I'm going to run on the treadmill in a minute to try and burn some of it off.

Work is going to be busy this week. I hope this will help curb the food cravings! I'm on WS this week, so I should be ok hopefully.

Have a great week ahead everyone!

PS: My BMI is STILL above 25 ! Will I ever be "normal"?!!

Lisa you will do it and you will be "normal"!!! Dont think I ever will be, struggling today as we are being called into the office to hear if we are being made redundant today one by one and the stress took hold and made me eat chocolate. I really need to do this but there always seems to be something in the way. My mouth most of the time. Think I am going to try WS as that will fit in better with my day in London at the weekend.

How did you get on Lisa?

Don't worry about the pizza...I had a crisp sandwhich (in white bread) the other day. At least pizza has some protein in it...I may as well have eaten a bowl of sugar. But I have been digging deep the last couple of days (boy am I fed up of water) and by next weigh in I will see another loss.

Good luck everybody. X x

Lisa you will do it and you will be "normal"!!! Dont think I ever will be, struggling today as we are being called into the office to hear if we are being made redundant today one by one and the stress took hold and made me eat chocolate. I really need to do this but there always seems to be something in the way. My mouth most of the time. Think I am going to try WS as that will fit in better with my day in London at the weekend.

Thanks Becky. :)

That's terrible news! I hope you are not affected. I think you should go on WS if you are feeling the need to eat food. At least then you won't feel as deprived.

I hope it's good news for you when you go into that office. Fingers crossed. ;)

How did you get on Lisa?

Don't worry about the pizza...I had a crisp sandwhich (in white bread) the other day. At least pizza has some protein in it...I may as well have eaten a bowl of sugar. But I have been digging deep the last couple of days (boy am I fed up of water) and by next weigh in I will see another loss.

Good luck everybody. X x

I lost 2 lbs, Gaynor. But in my head, I thought 2 lbs was a poor loss after a week of TFR! That's why I went through a "sod it, I'll eat a pizza" phase!

I think we both need to draw a line under our sins...be it pizza or a crisp sandwich! And just move on really. There's nothing we can do about those things now.

I'm on WS today, but feeling hungry. Really wanted a chicken stuffing sandwich for lunch before but didn't have it.

I'm not really in a "shake" mood today. Makes me think of moving to WW or SW or something. But I know I'd eat too much on those plans....

Hi Lisa

I was lucky I guess (although have to take a 10% pay reduction) not happy about that as I have quite alot of responsibility at the moment but a job is a job at the moment.

Going to give WS a try just dont know if my head is with it at the moment but I have to try.

WW or SW are great plans but I find I can stick to something where I have to cut out chocolate and things (or normally I can) Im either one way or the other and I just cant seem to get my head into it but I need to!!!

Im not liking the soups at the moment, not an excuse but dont think that helps.

Let me know how you are getting on, I need inspiration from you to keep going lol!!

Hi Lisa....how are you doing this week. Please don't give up hope...just look in the mirror...you'e looking great and still losing. I know it's hard but just remember....you haven't gained it's still gong one way and that's down!!!

Hi Bex, sorry to hear about your bad news

Thanks NB! Ok with it now as atleast I still have a job, glass half full and all that! You are doing so great, what is a typical day for you?

Lisa, have not heard from you in a while, hows your week going? Stay positive, you are doing fantastic and looking great and so close to your goal. Another pound and you will be under that 25 bmi!

Thanks NB! Ok with it now as atleast I still have a job, glass half full and all that! You are doing so great, what is a typical day for you?

Lisa, have not heard from you in a while, hows your week going? Stay positive, you are doing fantastic and looking great and so close to your goal. Another pound and you will be under that 25 bmi!

Hi Becky,

You're so sweet to be thinking of me. :)

Glad to hear that your job is safe. Sorry about the 10% pay cut, but at least you still have a job. It's a sign of the times, I'm afraid. :(

I've been off the shakes for a few days. Trying to do a low kcal diet to get me through the next couple of weeks. After my exam (on 9th June), I am planning to re-start the diet and try to shift the remaining weight. I can't seem to diet and study at the same time still!

How are you getting on?
Hope you are keeping at it. :D

Morning ladies...:)

Well done on 2lbs Lisa. I know on a food replacement diet you kinda think oh is that it for all the sacrifice, but you go grab a bag of sugar and you will realise how well you have really done. Don't feel down on yourself, you look great and have done fabulously well. Build on that, one pound at a time if you have to.

Semi-good news about the job Bexster...and well done on week ones loss....OMG 12lb that is fab! x x

20lbs off todate...well done Natural Blue...I will be more than happy with that loss five weeks down the line. Keep up the good work. X x

Have an inspired day ladies x x

Well done on 2lbs Lisa. I know on a food replacement diet you kinda think oh is that it for all the sacrifice, but you go grab a bag of sugar and you will realise how well you have really done. Don't feel down on yourself, you look great and have done fabulously well. Build on that, one pound at a time if you have to.

Semi-good news about the job Bexster...and well done on week ones loss....OMG 12lb that is fab! x x

20lbs off todate...well done Natural Blue...I will be more than happy with that loss five weeks down the line. Keep up the good work. X x

Thanks Gaynor! :D

Yes, that's how I felt really which is why the icon next to the 2 lb loss is me banging my head against a brick wall! I didn't eat solid food for 6 days (ok, I had crisps and chocolate the night before weigh in which was silly) but I did expect to lose a bit more than 2 lbs. Oh well...

Gonna try and maintain on a low kcal diet until after my exam and then try to tackle the last stone or so...

You're doing very well! Keep up the good work! :)

I don't blame you, you don't need to be stressing about not eating when you're taking exams.
Now you're going low cal are you going to have sugar free gum? I find chewing gum quite relaxing when studying.
Anyways, good luck with the low cal diet, let us know how you get on...and good luck with your exams. x x x

Lisa are you not doing Exante then? I hope you will stay and let us know how you are getting on if not.

Hi Lisa,

Good luck with your exams and if your doing a low cal diet you should lose some weight anyway and at least when you come back to Exante you can concentrate on it and give it 100% and lose any weight you have remaining.
You should definitely stick around here though, your really supportive and your one of the people that always seems to be there to help us out with this diet!
Keep us updated on how you weight loss journey is going even if its not with Exante for the time being :)

Thanks GaynorEm...luckily the team I work with are really supportive as well as my OH, it's great as the weight loss is starting to be noticable.

On the other side of the scale my eldest has lost weight (she has an overactive thyroid and has had a change in medication) so we're trying to fatten her up. Tesco's have youghurts at a whopping 265 cals per 150g pot!!! Not even a taste of one is going near my lips LOL.

Hi Lisa.....good luck with the exams. That has to be your focus to be honest. When I'm stressed I eat.....I took my degree a few years back and that's when I was my heaviest. I did manage to lose 7lbs towards the end of the course, but that's only because I broke my leg and spent a week in hospital......food was lousy LOL

Back