Step 1 Sole Source Oh Fatty Tum Tum

Hello Theresa, it is so nice to log on and find a lovely message from your smiley face :)

Been better the last few days thanks. Am due on so thinking that might be why the dreadful hunger.

Weigh-in tomorrow. I know I shouldn't but my scales have been very good to me, so I'm hoping!

I will be back to update tomorrow.

Night.

Hi Hun just relied to you on my diary as well! Glad you have been better last few days! I had a hysterectomy a couple of years ago and bowel surgery due to non cancerous tumours so don't have TOTM any more but can empathise on how this would make you feel hungrier!

Good luck on your weigh in I hope that you have a great loss to keep you really motivated!

I am on my I pad and not sure how to put a smiley face or like a post on this but would if I could!

You can do this Hun and you will!

Take care catch up tomorrow! I better get some sleep now as have conference tomorrow and will be falling asleep in it which will not be very professional!

Xx

Thanks for your encouragement and support Theresa.

Well... <Drum roll>

5 lbs orf! 1 stone 5 lbs in 3 weeks!!

So, yeah, its totally worth the pain of deprivation!

Am well into 16's. Have presentation to give at college in 4 weeks, would love to be well into the 15s by then. Doable? On Cambridge, I think so!

I might have to get a ticker now! :eek:

That's excellent!!! Well done! :)

Thanks for your encouragement and support Theresa.

Well... <Drum roll>

5 lbs orf! 1 stone 5 lbs in 3 weeks!!

So, yeah, its totally worth the pain of deprivation!

Am well into 16's. Have presentation to give at college in 4 weeks, would love to be well into the 15s by then. Doable? On Cambridge, I think so!

I might have to get a ticker now! :eek:

Hi honey! Wow 5lb get you! You are steaming ahead! Yes it is so worth it! And your results are showing you! Great you are in the 16' s before you know it you will be in the 15's!

Yes get a ticker hun it will really motivate you, they are really easy to do!

Keep it up Hun you are doing so well! X

Back