Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oh god...day 1 :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by glammam, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I posted just over a week ago about starting today. This is my second time around on tfr. Lost over 3 stone and put on just over a stone over christmas. Well, its bloody hard starting isn't it! Day 1 is sooooo hard! I am freezing cold and had such a headache. I also decided on doing working solution for a few days to try and make going into ketosis a bit easier so had a salmon fillet and some greens. Hope this isnt going to slow the weight loss too much. I have to take my hat off to those of you who have managed to do this diet in such cold months. I am freezing!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    It is hard getting going, and if anything each time it gets harder. Doing WS until you're into the diet is a really good idea, I'm doing the same for first 3-4 days, as I know last time it really eased my getting into ketosis doing that. Good luck with this week!

4. catz_marr

catz_marr Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.62%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    its my first time and first day too!

That would be why im so cold!!;)

5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks nicki that has really given me a boost. Its funny cos on this type of diet you feel rubbish for eating anything. I'm feeling quite good tonight now actually. I think its this carb withdrawl thats the hardest. Glad to hear someone else is doing the same as me with eating for a few days. I have 2 jumpers on catz! Good luck xx

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    good girl, keep at it!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.