Oh god...day 1 :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by glammam, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I posted just over a week ago about starting today. This is my second time around on tfr. Lost over 3 stone and put on just over a stone over christmas. Well, its bloody hard starting isn't it! Day 1 is sooooo hard! I am freezing cold and had such a headache. I also decided on doing working solution for a few days to try and make going into ketosis a bit easier so had a salmon fillet and some greens. Hope this isnt going to slow the weight loss too much. I have to take my hat off to those of you who have managed to do this diet in such cold months. I am freezing!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    It is hard getting going, and if anything each time it gets harder. Doing WS until you're into the diet is a really good idea, I'm doing the same for first 3-4 days, as I know last time it really eased my getting into ketosis doing that. Good luck with this week!

4. catz_marr

catz_marr Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.62%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    its my first time and first day too!

That would be why im so cold!!;)

5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks nicki that has really given me a boost. Its funny cos on this type of diet you feel rubbish for eating anything. I'm feeling quite good tonight now actually. I think its this carb withdrawl thats the hardest. Glad to hear someone else is doing the same as me with eating for a few days. I have 2 jumpers on catz! Good luck xx

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    good girl, keep at it!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.