• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh god...day 1 :(

I posted just over a week ago about starting today. This is my second time around on tfr. Lost over 3 stone and put on just over a stone over christmas. Well, its bloody hard starting isn't it! Day 1 is sooooo hard! I am freezing cold and had such a headache. I also decided on doing working solution for a few days to try and make going into ketosis a bit easier so had a salmon fillet and some greens. Hope this isnt going to slow the weight loss too much. I have to take my hat off to those of you who have managed to do this diet in such cold months. I am freezing!:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It is hard getting going, and if anything each time it gets harder. Doing WS until you're into the diet is a really good idea, I'm doing the same for first 3-4 days, as I know last time it really eased my getting into ketosis doing that. Good luck with this week!

its my first time and first day too!

That would be why im so cold!!;)

Thanks nicki that has really given me a boost. Its funny cos on this type of diet you feel rubbish for eating anything. I'm feeling quite good tonight now actually. I think its this carb withdrawl thats the hardest. Glad to hear someone else is doing the same as me with eating for a few days. I have 2 jumpers on catz! Good luck xx