Oh God I'm feeling hungry

oh that is so rank :sign0137:

.x.

i'm afraid my sense of humour was developed by being surrounded by really gross men in a warehouse when i was younger!

it has stayed well and truely in the gutter ever since! ;)

Hi, I am feeling really hungry too, my second weigh in is on Friday. Last night I lay in bed and was so hungry I couldnt sleep, and today my stomach was rumbling continually and I never get that. I am sure its since I started the pill on Friday because I was fine before then. Water water water water Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like I gonna drown :D:D

fingernails are quite high in calcium and often a good alternative.
As you lose weight move to the toe nail this is also a good stretching exercise.
Alternativley, although not my choice but Bogeys are quite chewy and harmless.
Some people on here have also chewed on dead skin from between the toes.
And in some cases earwax is often a fave, very bitter but moreish apparantly.
Still hungry??????????????x

Disgusting!!

Same Here Pam - esp in the evenings i have never had such long baths trying to destract myself from hubby eatting all the time
xxx

Isnt it funny how much they eat!!, it seems like the entire day revolves around food, or is that just me obsessing :D:D:D he gets up and comes back in eating something else and I think you cant be bloody hungry again you only ate 22mins and 6 secs ago :D:D:D greedy pig :D

I wonder what bubble bath tastes like :wave_cry:lol, I clearly need to stop moisturising in order to get more dry skin :mad:

Back