Oh God! WI today and I have fallen off the wagon badly this week...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lighterlady, 21 November 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Lighterlady

Lighterlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :cry:
    I cannot believe how stupid I have been, and I am beating myself up massively, but at the weekend I went to see Groove Armada with some friends, and stupidly ate a big supper, and drank absolutely loads. I was fine (although very drunk) that night, but then had the worst hangover I have ever had for the next TWO days! Which meant that I ate - mainly because my flatmate ordered chinese and pizza, and I could not even move from the sofa to make a soup. Since then I have been back on SS, but even after 3 days I am still not in ketosis yet, and I am sure that I have put loads of weight on as a result, and put myself back a couple of weeks.
    I am so stupid. It has def made me realise how much I want this though, and that will be the last time I cheat even a little bit, but I am still really cross with myself. I am trying to move on and put it behind me, getting back on strict SS, but I know that even after 3 days of that, my weigh-in this afternoon is going to be so awful that I will feel bad all over again.
    Please tell me I am not alone in having this one big screw-up whilst on SS - it is my 5th week, and I am determined that in the rest of the time I SS, there will not be another one now, but I am still so annoyed!
    Hope everyone else is having a better week, and for anyone even tempted to drink - don't do it!!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Draw a line under it and carry on hun. I drank on my birthday and although it was 2 glasses of wine my head the next day was evil - it's so dangerous to drink on this diet.

Flush those HORRIBLE toxins out with water, and you are definately not alone. "old habits die hard" and all eh? Take it from a serial binger xxx

4. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    youre definitley not alone hun
    as leah says the only thing to do is learn from your mistake and move on
    i have done teh same thing recently only my binge lasted a week - my weigh in is tomorrow - and i have to say the dread of that and the horrible feeling that i have let not just myself down but my cdc too is enough to make sure i dont do it again

good luck
    x

5. Lighterlady

Lighterlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys! Nice to hear others have done it and survived to tell the tale. Am so not looking forward to telling my CDC how rubbish I have been - she is so lovely and I really don't want to disappoint her!
    Still, am moving onwards now, and hopefully downwards after this week's blip!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.