Oh Hai

lilaboo

I’m Lynn, 33 living in Berkshire and working crazy hours (aren’t we all).

For a long time I have lived off junk food and eaten for convenience which isn’t always the best thing to do and slowly piled on the pounds (or stones in my case). I tried a lot of diets, Atkins, Dukan, Slimming World and Weight Watchers to name a few, but never really stuck at them. Being the ‘fat’ friend means I often try to eat the same as my slimmer counterparts when we are out for dinner, never mind the numerous bottles of wine. So there is no one to blame but myself and my inability to say no.

I had tried the Cambridge Diet before (2 Weeks) and in that time I managed to contract Pneumonia and so had to come off the diet for some 3 months. Someone at work started the Cambridge and we got to talking and it seemed logical to start again.

So here I am 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time round starting on June 4[SUP]th[/SUP] 2012 at 18st 8 ¾ lbs (a massive 3 stone heavier than last time), and so far have lost 8 ¼ lbs (at first weight in) and currently doing SS with 1 day a week at SS+. I am aiming to get to around 11 stone or a dress size 12. But mainly to start being happy in me

Good luck everyone J and here’s to shredding the stones

a4yngz.jpg

Back