Oh I'm so good!

soulsister

Silver Member
I went round to my bezzie mates house today. As her darling daughters were home from nursery today. We decided to go for a drive out to Surrey and have a pub lunch. She knows I am doing the diet and is really supportive and doesn't pressure me to eat at all.

When we arrived at the pub, I was having a battle of the wits with my chatterbox::devilangel:

Lisa: I've forgotten my bars and soup so I'll just have water.
CB: But you can't sit there while everyone eats it's so antisocial.
Lisa: They won't mind if I don't eat.
CB: You can just have a small chicken salad. It won't hurt. I'm sure there won't be any difference on the scales come Sunday.
Lisa: Yes a chicken salad is ok. It will be like AAM or 790 and you still lose on those plans.
CB: And then later as you've already eaten just forget about the diet today and have a kebab. You know you want to.
Lisa HOLD ON A SEC!!!! How are you going to feel when you've broken the diet Lisa, like a failure and then you may never get back into SS. And a few months down the line when you've the gained weight back friom binge eating you'll wish you'd continued and then the cycle starts again and all for a chicken salad. It's so not worth it. These last 2 weeks of SS would have been for nothing.

So while my mate and her kids tucked into chicken in breadcrumbs. mashed potato, baked beans, 2 large cumberland sausages and a juicy portion of veg and mash smothered in gravy.:eat:

I sat happily with my bottle of water and black coffee feeling really smug. I did it I survived the pub lunch and I feel so proud of myself. :innocent0002:

I am home now and have just had my spicy tomato soup. This feels so good. Yay!!!:party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

From now on I will always keep a bar in my bag for emergencies. It was a close call.

Lisa xxx

Big pat on the back for you!! Well done

awwwwwww well done babe, im proud of ya:)
you did that you can do anything, !
love natalie xxxxx

Back