OH just made a deal with me...

Now that's an incentive!!!

hehe he said no chance, i also got him to strike a deal for the highland show, got my eye on a nice new bridle for jayjay;)

I guess I have my incentive in Holly :D I am going to lose that 11lb by May 1st or I am letting her go...

well lets get to it hun, we can do it together, lets walk further this weekend:D

i was ill last week lol, faster and further it is, want to help me poo pick too lol

Asbo - how cool is that! :D

I have a deal too with OH - when I get to goal he will give me £500 for a whole new wardrobe of clothes, he said if I put the weight back on though I have to pay it all back :giggle:

The rate I am going if I my 1st WI is anything to go by I won't be laying eyes on that money! Lol x

My hubby is sponsoring me too ~ for every 1lb I lose he gives me £5 which i put in savings tin. I do SW alone so when I weigh in I put the £5 into the same tin - am hoping that I will have a good bit saved before my holiday in Sept so that I can buy some nice clothes. xx

My granddad did similar with me said if I could lose a certain amount of weight by March he would pay for me to go on holiday, well I don't think he thought I would succeed, but Ibiza is now booked and paid for and I can't wait :D

Back