Oh My Days!!!

Dolly2

In the hope of deviating from my 9th week ( with break in middle for hols) of 2 chocs shakes and 1 veg soup that I add curry powder to per day, I braved a change and bought the porridge in all flavours. Yesterday I made myself eat the apple and cinnamon which was at best vile and tonight have gagged my way through maple and pecan :eek:

This is the food of the devil ...........who eats these????? :D

Oh well back to my ol faithful supply after playing swapsies with my CDC.

Anyone else stick to the same regime? I know it can't do any harm as I read a few years ago about a lady who lost over 10 stone by drinking just the choc orange shake!!

Dolly x

P.S. just wanted to share that yesterday I left the world of obesity and entered through the doors of overweight.......x

I don't stick to packs as rigidly as you do, but i do stick to about 5 or 6. .
however i have to agree 100% about the porridge, i couldnt finish a bowl because i found it so awful, and i tried 3 times! haha
glad you got to swap them back!!!

yeah, the maple and pecan porridge was one of the very worst things i've ever put in my mouth.;)

i live on two flavours of tetra, two flavours of soup, but i push the boat out and vary between four types of bar.

The worst thing about the porridge is that it gives you a false sense of hope as the smell is quite nice...unfortunately I am on day 4 and have pushed on through the vile taste and had a porridge everyday!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eww porridge is rank!! As for me i live on Chocolate tetras..

I definitely want to try some more shakes - my CDC didn't seems to have many flavours, so have the berry, toffee and walnut and chocolate...toffe and walnut is a bit too sickly for my liking!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Heheh I love love love all the porridges! Send em this way!!

The porridge was the most disgusting thing I hav ever had the misfortune to eat!!!

I hav strawberry tetras, chicken soup & the odd cranberry bar.

I add a bit of chicken & Cajun spice to my soup too.

Funny how I'm happy to eat that for days on end, but when off plan I seem to want diff things...,

For now I am loving the porridge! Its like actual food, yummy

Ha ha i was starting to think I was mad there!

i had the mistake of having a plain porridge the first day i ever did CD and it actually made me gag and i only managed to forced myself half a bowl and chucked the rest away it actually put me off but then i tried the shakes and soups and werent so bad so restored faith.

i like the choc, vanilla, banana, cappunico flavours and soup my fave is tomato and chicken and mushroom.

Well done on being overweight - a great achievement. For me its choc,choc mint and leek and potato soup. I find the porridge vile and even worse is the strawberry shakes and tetras. They taste of metal. I will force a choc one down if i cant avoid it.

Aren't we all creatures of habit with our shake choices.....:D

Laura 1986. You like them!!!! WOW , we'll at least you should never experience a shortage due to popularity:p

I am going to B&Q to see if anyone needs to hang wallpaper with it.

in my first week i took a selection of everything including a selection of porridge, never again! i gagged so bad with the maple and pecan and couldn't physically swallow it!
needlessly to say that was scraped into the bin and i didn't even attempt to make the other flavours, straight on the phone to my consultant to swap them for a shake!
i was actually disappointed as i was quite hopeful for the porridge but i couldn't get the thought of eating wallpaper paste out of my head :/
each to their own eh?
sian69 x

Well done Dolly2 on your weight loss!!

:sign0137:...can't stand any CD hot, no, no, no, no, noooo!! Definitely don't like any of the soups either :9529:...I have all my shakes wizzed up with ice in the blender. I used to have all the varieties, now its mostly chocolate, sometimes with a spoon of coffee to make it a mocha...nom! :p

Back