Oh My God! 1st WI...

and so you should be....well done !!!

h xx

I stand by what I said. I wasn't trying to put a dampner on her. Far from it. I've just seen people with unrealistic expectations for week 2 (set by the great loss in week 1) get very disheartened and quit when they only loose 4 or 5 lbs in the second week. And I didn't want to happen here.

mm well done dont no wat some people are botherin to reply if they can only be negative this site is huge help to people on a very difficult diet and dont need negative thoughts so again very well done

Well done chick!! Brillaint loss!!

I think that maybe the whole discussion should stop, its causing a bit of friction, and at the end of the day we are all in this together.. And fair enough people are going to post things that others dont agree with but i think everyone ganging up on some one could end up pushing them away from the site... and I joined this site under the impression we are all here to support each other!!

wow well done thats brilliant!!!

Well done chick!! Brillaint loss!!

I think that maybe the whole discussion should stop, its causing a bit of friction, and at the end of the day we are all in this together.. And fair enough people are going to post things that others dont agree with but i think everyone ganging up on some one could end up pushing them away from the site... and I joined this site under the impression we are all here to support each other!!

Well said chick, no matter what site we are on I think everyone is entitled to their opinions. I dont think john was being vindicitive, he basically saying the truth that with the majority of people ya are not going to get huge losses in the second week as your body is adjusting to the shock. Everyone should be setting themselves easy to reach goals, if ya beat them and more than well done, give yourself a pat on the back. I can understand where most of ya were coming from when yas though john was being negative but if ya stand back and read it again ya will see he is only telling the truth. Well done on your amazing loss chick, I hope ya have a good result next week!

Well done, that is amazing!xxx

What a fantastic start babe, well done and good luck for the coming weeks, you'll be a skinny minnie come June.

x

Wonderful loss!!! Well done :)

Back