Oh my God - film moments

Antiefeva said:
Not so much shocked as annoyed me.

I think it's called City of Angels - Meg Ryan and Nicholas Cage. right at the end everything's hunky dory, she got her man (well her angel) and she goes out cycling, shuts her flipping eyes riding down the road. Cue great big lorry - I could slap her daft lol.

Lol. Some movies r so frustrating!!

juicygooseface said:
i agree with the sixth sense one, i was like WTF??! lol also love the one with nicole kidman and her kids..whats it called i cant remember, i own it but cant remember the name? lol xx

The Others!! I didn't pick that ending either.

The revelation at the end of "The usual suspects". Amazing Cast, Amazing Film, Amazing story.

joyfulspirit said:
a tv one, i rememebr from the original series of Spooks - when the blond girl gets her head shoved in the deep fat fryer. i honestly jumped like a bee'd stung me, it was very sudden and shocking and i felt very queasy after! the only time i can rememebr being jolted out of my seat watching tv!

Same! That has stuck with me. It makes me feel queasy just thinking about it. And the end of The Mist too.... I was really upset by that

Mets said:
Same! That has stuck with me. It makes me feel queasy just thinking about it. And the end of The Mist too.... I was really upset by that

My boyfriend wanted to go to bed straight after that but i felt really numb for a while after. Think we watched family guy or something as a contrast and to perk us up. It was so grim!

The ending of "Eden lake" still gets me. I thought about that movie for days after.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back