Oh my god how comfy!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
After much hassling from the girlies in my office I bought a pair of Croc's!

They are without a doubt the comfiest shows ever!!

And I got them in silver so I look like a disco diva as well

Anyway recommend them if you get sore feet as they are just so comfy and apparently really trendy at the minute.

Mike

im after a pair of these, my friend in the states says she will post me a pair if i find out what size i am in the us, as they are half the price there, and she says they arent very heavy so shouldnt cost much to post,

Yeah they are light.

Over here they are £29.99 for the standard ones and Millets have not started selling them but really hard to get hold of as they sell out.

I got them in Norwich as they have a Croc Stall ! The yellow ones looked the coolest but didn't suit my make up.

M.

Yeah worrying ain't it!!

I got excited the other day when I saw a little kipling bag for my daughter!!

I got a pair when I was in Canada. Comfy yes. Ugly yes :D

Nice and cool though and great for the beach.

I dunno they are kind of funky looking I think.

I wear them with jeans as they totally don't match which is kind of cool I think (my sense of style is lacking!)

M.

Hiya! I have had a pair for about six weeks. They went on holiday to Copenhagen and Gran Canaria with me. They are very comfortable but feel a bit weird when your feet get hot. Am not sure if I prefer my worn-out Birkenstocks but the Crocs are more comfortable for walking.
Louise

they are about £13 in the states, and a coupke of quid to post, so should be a saving, i have just got to work out what size, would you say they are big fitting or small ?

they are about £13 in the states, and a coupke of quid to post, so should be a saving, i have just got to work out what size, would you say they are big fitting or small ?

I'm a size 9, and I got the Canandian equivalent. Fit fine. You wouldn't want them the least bit tight though.

GO SILVER OR GOLD!!

Back