Oh my god - I really have done it. I've lost 100 POUNDS!!!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Oh my goodness - I have done it!! I have lost over 100 pounds!!! I can't believe it!! I did it! I did it! I did it!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I am so far over the freakin moon not even George Bailey could Lasoo me in!!!

That is the biggest acheivement of my life. Certainly the most profound in a very personal way. I am so so so chuffed, and relived, and amazed.

For years...YEARS....losing the sum of 100 pounds has loomed in front of me every waking moment of every waking day....and I felt I could never, ever acheive that. That is would never possibly happen....that I would ALWAYS give up first.

:) :) :)

I didn;t give up.

I will not give up.

This is ALL going to happen!!!!!

I just had to blow my own horn - I am feeling so proud of myself right now!!!

Go ME!!! :D

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful support along this incredible journey. I'll never forget it. Ever.

XXX

wow!what an achievement for you,i can hear the excitement in your writing,you just are sooooo estatic,a huge congrats to you,you have done yourself proud,
elaine x

WOWZER BL, what an amazing achievement and how far you have come. Celebrate the moment, you deserve it and are an inspiration to all xxxx

And so you should feel proud of yourself. That's an amazing achievement - well done

xx

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!:party0023:

Oh my goodness - I have done it!! I have lost over 100 pounds!!! I can't believe it!! I did it! I did it! I did it!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I am so far over the freakin moon not even George Bailey could Lasoo me in!!!

That is the biggest acheivement of my life. Certainly the most profound in a very personal way. I am so so so chuffed, and relived, and amazed.

For years...YEARS....losing the sum of 100 pounds has loomed in front of me every waking moment of every waking day....and I felt I could never, ever acheive that. That is would never possibly happen....that I would ALWAYS give up first.

:) :) :)

I didn;t give up.

I will not give up.

This is ALL going to happen!!!!!

I just had to blow my own horn - I am feeling so proud of myself right now!!!

Go ME!!! :D

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful support along this incredible journey. I'll never forget it. Ever.

XXX

FANBLUMMINTASTIC BL :D

well done you - an incredible achievement !!!

you're an inspiration....endof !

Debz xx

Oh BL!!! Fantastic, fantastic!!

So happy for you :)

That is amazing BL... I hope this makes up for the last few weeks! I know you were feeling a bit down with the weight loss slow down!! Fantastic loss this week too!!! 3 cheers to you BL cos you have done marvelously xxx

100 pounds!!!

Congratulations and well done BL!!!

:talk017::party0019::talk017:

Brilliant achievement:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

well done Blondie!!! :bliss::bliss::talk017::party0011::party0011::party0011:

you really cant be applauded enough for your acheivements, you are a REAL inspiration and such a star! Such a special person like you deserves all the happiness in the world:D
It just goes to show that we, and we alone are in control of our own destiny and if we want something bad enough, we can acheive it, you must be SO proud, am so happy for you!!!!:p
Over half a stone this past week, that sure owes up for the last couple of snail race weeks eh???

Good on you BL, am well chuffed for you

Love Diane xx

WOW CONGRATULATIONS!

I am delighted for you - you must be on cloud 9?

Sue

Back