OH .....MY....GOD....!!! (pic added)

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
(in Janice from friends tone)

OH ............MY..............GOD..........!!!!!!!!!!

When I go out tonight I will be wearing a pair of white slim fit jeans in size

I never thought I would get back there again! Admittedly they are stretchy but I am in them and they are not too uncomfortable.

Being an apple shape they fit my legs and bum like a glove but are a bit tight around the tummy when I let my tummy out, (nice attractive muffin top tee hee) but if I pull it in then they fit. So...... am going out with a loose top over the top and they look ok.

I am so so so so pleased!!! that should help me stay on track tonight!!!

For anyone who is struggling its times like this that make the diet worthwhile I promise!

Love
Jess
xxx

Edit -
heres the pic

coincidentally the top is a 12 too bought it by accident god knows how I fit into it as my boobs are a 34G but hey ho it does wonders for my self esteem!!!
Love
Jess
xxx

Last edited:
You must feel a million dollars! Have a great evening and go show off your figure while dancing!

Well done what a fab feeling!! Have a great evening X

Yay nice one!!! Bet you'll feel fab all night - size 12's - what an achievement! You go girl!!!!!! xxx

Well done

Fantstic Loss - and Size 12 Wow..
Have a fantastic evening out:D

Well done - what a reward for all your hard work. Have a brilliant night out, you'll feel a million dollars!

WOW - size 12's you must be feeling a million dollars. Go you!

size 12 well done, my dream is a size 12, have a great timexxx

Well done Jess!!!!!! What size were you to start with? Oh you must be so chuffed! ((((hugs)))) xxxx

:clap::happy096::talk017::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::0clapper:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
How exciting Jess............. Woooooooooooh Size 12.......... I bet you are over the moon and so you should be hon you have done so well!!
So happy for you! Have a fab evening and feel so good in your SIZE 12s xxxx

Well done Jess!!!!!! What size were you to start with? Oh you must be so chuffed! ((((hugs)))) xxxx

I was a tight 18 bottoms and a 22/24 top depending on the shop! Now Im a 12/14 bottom and 14/16 on the top depending on shop again - with my big bazookas its a right pain for tops - why women want boob jobs to make their boobs this size is beyond me as its a right pain as they arent in proportion and everything looks a bugger !

Unless everywhere else is teeny I suppose and you wear tight tops like Katie Price - which I CERTAINLY dont want to be emulating!!!!! LOL x

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone else it means alot.

And Ju if you read this LOOK......... BONES!!!!!! A sure fire sign we are getting there!!!!! LOL xxx
xxx

woop, woop! Have a fantastic evening :)

I bought a dress and a skirt yesterday to wear in Paris at the end of the month in a size 14, I was on a high all day! While I was buying them I knew I wouldn't be wearing them for long and I'll be passing them on to my sister soon :D Roll on size 12 for me too!

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!!!!
Love the jeans hun! Where did you get them from?
xxx

You look gorgeous !
BUT !!! You look like you could go for a fitted top with a figure like that !!! GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, you've done a great job. You are so much more focussed than me!
You look fab and deserve a good night out.
Mx

You look stunning.....well done on fitting into size 12...Im sure right now you are having fun shaking that size 12 ass lol.

Hope you're having a fab night. I wore my new very skinny jeans out tonight too for dinner. Like you they fit well on legs and bum but bit of a muffin top so this should inspire me to lose the next half stone. Can't wait till they're a bit looser. Well done you, you look lovely xxx

Back