OH...MY...GOD!!!

I'm going to put one in the freezer for tomorrow. :D

thankyou .. I started on lipotrim but just swapped to cambridge as wanted to do SS+ as need to start introducing food back ... I have not tried the choc tetras yet , are they like the choc shake as I am not keen on that ??
Does anyone else struggle to descide what to have every week ??? I have written my list out about 6 times .. and keep changing as all the things I have tried so far are amazing !!!

I don't like any of the shakes particularly, but the choc tetra's are lush. Think it's cos they're made with skimmed milk, not so malty.

Agreed. Having just intensively studied it it would seem that freezing tetras can indeed destroy SOME nutrients. However as an oocasional treat I don't think it'll do me any harm. I certainly wasn't getting all my vits before starting CD!

*My own opinion, not cambridge and I'm not recommending anyone else do it*

Well that's a good point Scooterchick and I won't deny that I didn't have the same thoughts when I was dieting.

BUT I'm not allowed to recommend this to my "weightplanners", I can only recommend that they don't do it and obviously I can't MAKE them! lol And I feel a duty to pass the info on when I see someone mention it on here. Nice kind helpful person that I am ;)

Sorry I should have made it clear that "some" of the nutrients are killed not them all.

As for the cwc recommending it, well we'll all be undergoing refresher training this year and that should lead to everyone singing from the same hymn book regarding inconsistencies like this.

Ooo now I feel very naughty lol!! It tasted soooo good too *sigh* lol xx

MMmm choc tetra all the way i LOVE em .. sooo yummy and they do indeed feel naughty lol
I dont have anything else only 3 tetra a day

I have not tried the choc tetras yet , are they like the choc shake as I am not keen on that ??
Does anyone else struggle to descide what to have every week ???

No they do not taste like the choc shake as i don't like them but the tetras are lush, so thick and chocolatey.
Yes i also write out a shopping list, lol and it takes me a few attempts. We did the right thing starting off on LT as now we feel like kids in a sweet shop when it comes to choosing new products!:D

Ooo now I feel very naughty lol!! It tasted soooo good too *sigh* lol xx

Naughty is good though lol. I look at it like this - I wasn't having all my nutrients I should have been having before starting CD, so by losing some of the nutrients by freezing / cooking isn't going to do me any harm.

Charlie xx

I like the way you think Charlie :D hehe xx

has anyone had the tetras warm?

Yes I had the choclate one hot. It was....ok. Kept getting a film over the top cos it's made from milk :jelous: Apart from that it's worth a go. Just dont' boil it x

Back